Good Times

David POV *after he left*

"You lied about being her boyfriend, David, you slept next to her, you can get me fired for that." My mom whisper yelled at me. "Yeah, mom I'm sorry okay? I just really, really like her. Did she talk about me?" I'm not sure if that was even a good idea since Jason is her boyfriend. She lied to me. "Yeah, actually she did. I think she likes you, but her boyfriend didn't seem very fond of you." Ew, I hate that Jason is her boyfriend, and honestly why wouldn't she just say that? Was she trying to hurt me? Because it hurt like hell. "She lied to me, mom. She said he was just a friend." I said while I felt a warm tear slide down my cheek, which I quickly wiped off. "Its okay to cry love, I'm not sure about that Jason guy either, you are way cuter than him." She said and pinched my cheeks. "Mo-om" I said with a small laugh, I dont know how but she always lightens the mood. "Let's go check on them, alright?" "Okay." We walked to the room and my mom grabbed and squeezed my hand. "Wait," I looked into the door window, and instantly regretted it. There they were, sucking each others faces off. "Oh, oh my god, mom i can't go in t-" She had already opened the door and her jaw basically dropped to the ground at the sight. "Mom, I need to go. I-I'll be in the w-" I was cut off by an unexpected hug. Instinctively I hugged back, and I smelt the sweet cherry blossom perfume and i knew it was Jay, my Jay. I looked up and Jason and my mom were gone. "What happened?" She asked wiping my tears away. "Nothing, stop that." I said pushing her hands down, she just looked down. So I pulled her chin up "The guy is supposed to wipe the girls tears. And I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be up, lay down." I said and smiled at her smile. "I didnt know you and Jason were a thing, otherwise I would've let him in, you said y'all (an: I just realized that Im southern af and the rest of the world doesn't say y'all but bare w me) weren't so I just thought yanno, that you weren't, but obviously you are. So I guess I'll be on my way now." I said and turned away before I was pulled back. "David, please dont leave me. Im only here for so long." She said before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep. What did she mean by only here for so long? Does she want me here or not? I think I'll just go and let Jason in. So I did, I went and he stared at me then smiled a murderous smile and he walked by. I got in my car and drove home. When I got there I went straight to sleep.