Boyfriend

David POV

"Um, yeah. Well what all did you see?" She asked. What did I see? "I saw you run out so I followed after you and I talked to you for a little then out of nowhere you just got scared and grabbed me and drug me to here, which I'm guessing is your house and yeah." I said. "Okay well, that's pretty much it." She said as she walked and looked out the window "Yep, well new boy, er David right?" She asked switching her eyes back to me. "Yeah, but why did you run, and why did you bring me here?" I said, I honestly don't know what's going on. "Okay, I saw my friend who was looking for me and I got scared because he's been looking for a while so I thought he'd tackle me, and he'd probably get jealous and hurt you so I drug you along with me." She said sounding unsure of her own words. "What's his name?" I peeped. Jealous? So is this friend like her boyfriend then.? Oh. That's fine I guess. I hope I don't slip and tell her something. "Jason." She said after a long pause. "Is he your boyfriend?" Shit what the fuck did I say that for. Her eyes widened oh my god, she thinks.. no. Fuck. I got up and walked away looking for a bathroom to lock myself into. After looking down a hallway I didn't notice earlier I found no bathroom so I went to leave but as soon as I opened the door, there was somebody already sitting at the porch. I looked down at the figure, I couldn't tell whether it was a guy or girl because it was wearing a hoodie and looking away. "Um, are you okay?" I asked the stranger. Then I hear crying as the person turns around and engulfs me in a hug. I instinctively hugged back to comfort her. I tried to get a look at her but she just buried her head more into my neck. I waited for her to pull away and after about 3 minutes she did. It was Jackie, I involuntarily widened my eyes "oh my, Jackie what's wrong ? Why are you crying ? And how did you get out here ?" I said with probably the most horrified face.