Almost Too Late

He was crying, why should I care, all the sleepless nights he put me through, the hospitalizations, the scars, everything. It was his fault. "I'm..Just..So..Sorry..For..Everything..and you have every right to be mad.. just know that..I'm-I'm sorry.." he said, he was crying now, not even trying to hold back. He was..crying, for me.. "I don't want you to hurt like I did, so I accept you apology, because it sounds sincere. But, why, why would you make me go through all that? if you loved me." I asked, "I'm sorry, that's just how my parents treated each other, so I thought that was right, but they got divorced and now I see how my mom gets treated by her boyfriend, I haven't seen her so happy, and it just made me realize that what I was doing to you, wasn't showing love, because none of it was love, none of it." I froze, he really did love me, he just didn't know how to express it. "I'm so sorry.." he continued. "I never meant to hurt you, ever, and I cried every time I heard you had went to the hospital, I was so scared that I'd never see you again, but I really do love you, and I'm sorry, for everything." He sounded like he was walking somewhere, but where? I look at the clock *9:34 pm* why is he out so late? he might get hurt, wait.. why would I care, he can get hit by a bus and I wouldn't give two shits, or would I..?