Are You Listening

There stood a horrified David. I didn't even wait for him to say anything I just grabbed his hand and drug him to the restrooms. I checked for any girls inside and I brought him into a stall and locked it. "What the hell, Jackie" he said looking around, he obviously has never been in here before. "I uh need to explain all of that." I say pointing to the door. He just nods for me to go on, still looking around. "Okay what you saw out there, dont you tell a single fucking soul or I'll do the same to you.. But worse dammit!" I whisper yelled. He looked so terrified. "Do you fucking understand?" I said trying not to laugh, I wouldnt be able to hurt him if i tried. "Y-yes ma'am" he said loud enough for me to hear. I couldn't hold my laughter back anymore. I bursted out laughing. "You should've seen your face! You looked as if you'd just seen a ghost! " I said not very clearly due to all my laughter. He looked at me and gave a small nervous chuckle. I had finished laughing and wiped the tears from my face, by now he had a confused look on his face, which may I add was very adorable, so I decided to explain. "I was just kidding I wouldn't even dream of hitting you." I paused as a sign of relief washed over his face. "Or of you at all." I added realizing I'm probably really creeping him out. And this is another reason why you don't have friends. "So anyways, out there is nothing to worry about hah, remember that Jason guy I told you about? Well that was one of his friends and we were just playing." He's not going to beleive that, only you'd be stupid enough to believe that. Shush, he's talking. I looked at him. "Hey...you...look" I couldn't hear everything he was saying. Just bits and pieces "...bad..you..okay...Jackie!" And then everything went black.