Click

I hear cars in the background, what is he doing? "I'm um, walking to somewhere.." he says quietly trailing off the last part, did I say that out loud? "O-oh okay' I stutter, like the idiot you are, the voices taunt me, he does'nt love you, look at you, who could love such an ugly sight, and your depressed, with scars and suicidal thoughts, boys don't love girls like you, nobody does. Suddenly I hear him say he has to go, so I say bye, and hang up, leaving me here with my thoughts. I walk back upstairs and I change into a sweatshirt to cover my ripe cuts, looking for disinfectant I hear something.. I go downstairs to check it and its somebody at the door, I freak out then try to stay quiet, maybe they'll just go away? Nope. Another knock, then the phone rang, I grabbed it and took it upstairs hoping the stranger will just leave. "hello?" I whisper barely audible "Hey, why are you whispering?" I blink, is he serious? "Um, I'd tell you but you'd probably think I'm we-" I start before he cuts me off "please just tell me," he says sternly with a hint of carefulness. "Um, well, there's no reason I guess, it doesn't really matter." The doorbell rings and I swear I heard it echo in the phone, but I'm probably just hearing shit. "Should I go?" he asks sounding kind of sad, "If you want.." I say, but honestly I wish he'd stay. "um, okay.." the doorbell rings again, "Aren't you going to get that?" I wish they would've just left. "um.. yeah, I'll- just hold on, or hang up. It's okay" I say as I walk towards the door. The line goes dead *beep beep beep beep* I click end, you didn't think he'd wait for you did you? ha, pathetic little girl, you cant even concentrate on why your down here in the first place, there's someone on the other side of this door, open it, unless your too weak to open a simple door. I reach for the handle, I can stop now and it would'nt make a difference. I open the door to see a very familiar face, I flinched as "hey.." was all they said.