Choke On your Misery

I woke up and fell, hard. I looked around and remembered the day before, Jason is such a fucken asshole. Now I'm in a forest, I check my phone to look at the time 6:51am . I also notice I have 20 missed calls, 10 from mom, fuck I forgot to tell her I wasn't coming home. 2 from arianna, 1 from isabelle, 2 from 2 unknown numbers and 5 from Jason. i mentally roll my eyes at that last one as I click on my moms name although I'm sure she's asleep now. after 3 rings she picks up "where the fuck are you?" she whisper yells obviously trying no to wake my sisters "goodmorning to you too mom, and I just stayed over a friends, sorry I meant to tell you but I fell asleep." I say softly hoping shell believe it. "which friend? and is she going to be able to take you to school?" she says a lot calmer than before. I forgot about school, I couldn't skip now because the school would call my mom, "um, yeah she can take me." I say louder than I wanted getting my stuff ready for hell, "oh, okay well have a good day at school and come straight home after alright?" she says more of a question . "sure mom, see ya" I say and hang up. I clear the missed calls from her, my sisters and Jason. now to call these unknown numbers, they both had the local area code so it was probably not spam. I rang the first one, "hello?" They answered almost immediately, "hey, um, i got a call from he-" I start but gets cut off "yeah, I called you, um this is Jackie right?" I heard the annoyance in their voice as they spoke my name, "um, yeah and who is this?" I say with a friendly chuckle. "I'm friends with Jason, he ask-" I hung up. I'm so tired of Jason's bullshit. I clicked the other unknown number to see what they wanted "hello?"