McDonalds

"Hey," Jason said bitterly. I looked at him as he glared at David. "Jay, stop it." I said and gave him a warning look. Then I checked the clock *7:56am* We were up all night. "David, can me and my girlfriend have a word, alone." Jason said and looked at him flashing a fake smile. "Yeah, sure, just dont leave her alone again." He said and flashed the same smile back. He looked at me and put his hand in a phone shape up to his ear and silently laughed as he walked out. "Hey babe, I brought you breakfast." He said and smiled handing me the pancakes and sausage. "Thanks, but I'm vegetarian Jay." I said and laughed. "Why did David have to leave for me to eat ?" I asked and shoved in some pancakes. "Because, I wanted to talk to you for a while, I missed you." he said. "Why couldn't David stay for that?" I asked him, I knew it'd get him mad. "Because- why was he here anyways?" he asked and rolled his eyes. "Don't do that, you look like a dramatic teenage girl,  and David was here because he heard that you left and wanted to keep me company." I said truthfully while downing some of my insomnia pills. "All night?" he asked. "Yes, Jay, you were gone all night weren't you?" I said with a laugh. "I had to help my grandmother! And okay how exactly was he keeping you company?" I understood exactly what he meant by that. But wait, didn't he say he was going to his moms yesterday? "Really Jay?" I asked, fuck this, of course he's cheating on me. He probably never even broke up with his other girlfriend like he said he would. "Yes really, what did you two do?" I would never cheat on someone, but Jason cheated on me. So let's see how long it'll take for him to break up with me. "We didn't do any of that, but I'm guessing you got to ?" I said carefully. "Uh- Wh- I-, No , what makes you think that?" He said and nervously laughed. "Oh, okay, nothing just joking around." I said and poked his side. "Oh, okay" he said and smiled pushing my hands down. "Hey, Jay, I'm going to sleep." and with that I was out like a light.