Maths

Jason walked me to the next class, hand in hand of course. I swear, he always is so possessive of me, as if I were to disappear at any moment. We had this class together, when we went inside, he made some guy move so I could sit next to him. "Thank you," I whispered to the guy and it seemed to make him smile. Once again I zoned out through most of the class. Nobody even asked about my absence for the past 3 weeks, but I guess I didn't really expect anybody to notice I was gone. Two classes later and now I'm at lunch Jason had me sit with him and David was sitting with a bunch of girls. He was texting me though.
D: Ugh, seriously, what is up with these girls.
Me: lol I don't have a clue
D: I mean I know I'm cute but I need my space.
Me: Fr same with Jason.
D: You don't like hanging out with him?
I felt him staring at me from 2 tables over, I looked at him and smiled, Jason noticed and he put his arm around me and pulled me closer.
Me: I do, I'm just not used to having a boyfriend I guess c;
D: Oh, you should though, you deserve so much. <3
D: :3**
Me: Thanks lol
D: Anytime,
He kept staring at me, I don't know why, he had all those pretty girls to look at.
D: So can you come over after school for the project?
Me: I don't know, I would love to, but Jason might want me over though..
D: No worries, You should probably get up though, the bell just rung lol :3
I didn't even realize my headphones were in. Sure enough Jason was over throwing our trays. I stood up and walked over to the door. He ran up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hey babyyyy?" He whined in my ear. "Yeaah?" I said mocking his whine. "Let's go to the park after school, we can get ice cream and watch all the puppies walking around. Sound good?" He said and smiled, letting go of me and grabbing my hand. "Actually, I have a project for 1st class and we need to start it today. Tomorrow?" I asked him. "Yeah, sure. Have funn." He said as he kissed me and let me into my class. "Hey whore how did you manage to pay Jason enough money to date you?" Some dude laughed and shoved me. "Shut up man, she's fucking gorgeous, that's how she got him. I don't see you with anybody." David retorted and called me over. "Oh my god David, why would you say that?" I said and softly hit him. "What? I was defending you, that's what friends do!" He said while pinching my cheeks. "Stop it!" I laughed and walked to class.