Laugh

"You." They said in unison. We unhooked and looked at them. "You put her in here, bitch. What the fuck were you thinking. SHE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE YOU!" Jason stepped up. "Hey! David let's go, Jason is here for her now, he is her boyfriend, why would you even lie about that." I saw the light in his eyes go dull. I wanted to say he wasn't lying, but I needed to talk to Jason, and right now I had absolutely no words considering what he'd just said. David walked out and didn't even look at me and just said "Fine." Jason ran over to my side of the bed, "Hey there Jackie, how are you, I waited for you." He said with a smile. "Jason, what the fuck is wrong with you. Please get it in your head that I don't believe a damn thing you say anymore. What happened to 'go kill yourself idiot'? " I said putting air quotes around the words. "Jackie, I didn't mean to, I only said it for my friends. You wouldn't understand." he said, "Bull, I understand quite clearly, you don't fucking love me. You just love to hurt people. Get the fuck away from me, don't fucking touch me Jason." I said as he tried hugging me. "Jackie, Im sorry okay?" Is he serious? "Jason, oh my god, then why the fuck did you call me that, why did you shove me into the locker THE OTHER FUCKING DAY!?" I yelled, I was so pissed, I could be with David right now, but no I'm here with the asshole of the century. "Jason, c-can you do me a favor? If you do this I'll maybe forgive you." I said with a calmer voice, I have an idea.