Waking Up Without You

*Jackie POV*

I woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around me, I smiled as I snuggled closer into David's body, but something was odd, his usual smell was replaced with a mint smell. I turned around and I found the reason for the change of smell was because I was in my boyfriend, Jason's, arms and not David's. I sighed but went along with it, I poked his nose as his eyes fluttered open. "Goodmorning babe." He said with a low and sleepy voice. "Morning. Hey, can you go get the nurse for me?" I said, I didn't want him watching me get dressed although I'm sure he'd love that. "Sure, I love you okay?" He said, I just smiled and nodded kissing his cheek. "Go get her please." He sighed and walked out. I rolled over to put on some clothes David brought and gave to Isobel for me. I honestly don't know why he's so nice to me. As I was pulling on my shoes Isobel walked in and of course she made me lay back down. Apparently I'm not supposed to be moving around that much. Jason left home, he said his mother needed him back so me and Isobel started to talk. "So, whats up with you and Jason? I thought you liked David?" She asked. "Oh, ha, no he's barely a friend, and it doesnt help that Jason doesnt like him much." I said as loud as possible, maybe Jason was still around. "Oh really? You said that David was di-" I shook my head quickly which she seemed to get the hint and changed the subject. "Okay darling, youre allowed to stay for as long as you need, Ill be here for you, heres my number in case you dont like the night shift nurse. Tomorrow you can go home if you feel youre ready." she said and gave me a hug. "Thank you." I whispered in her ear, "And tell David I said hi, and if he would text me whenever he could." I could tell she was confused but glad she didnt question it, she just nodded, smiled and left.