Rockets And Flowers

I ran as fast as I could with David by my side, soon we turned the corner to my house and went inside. He was out of breath, but I was used to it. I walked over to the kitchen to get him some water and after a large gulp he looked at me "What the fuck, Jackie?" my mom spoke before he could. "Hey. Mom." I said trying to ignore her and davids stares. "Lets go," I said and walked off with Jason behind me still heavily breathing. We walked up to my room and I told him to sit down. "Um, care to explain why you just basically kidnapped me? Are you going to kill me?" He said sounding a little scared tbh. "No silly! But if either of us would've stayed there we'd have gotten hurt pretty badly." I said with a laugh, do I look like the murdering type? No, you couldn't hurt a fly. But your looks could definitely kill or at least scar someone for life. Shush, pay attention to David, he was saying something but I couldn't hear him, I guess I got lost in his eyes. His eyes were such a deep blue that they could easily swallow you. And that was so amazing and his- "um, hello?" David said waving a hand in my face. "Oh, um, what?" I said trying to act as if I wasn't just staring at him. "I asked you why we would've got hurt?" Oh shit. How do I answer that? "Helloo?" He said again . "Um, yeah. Well what all did you see?" I asked.