Dance

I woke up the next day to a buzzing noise, I rolled over and searched the sheets trying to find my phone when I hear a thud. Oh there it is. I pick it up and turn the alarm off 7:01 am it read. Here we go, I went to get ready from school when my phone dinged. 1 new message I read on the screen. I clicked it and it was an unknown number. All it read was "hey c:" . Here we go again. It's probably one of Jason's crazy ex girlfriends. I wrote back "hey I would love if you gals would leave me alone already. Thanks." I wrote quickly. Almost 2 minutes later I hadnt got another text so I decided to get dressed and ready for school. As I grabbed my phone.to walk out the door I suddenly remembered that David wanted to walk with me. Fucking shit Jackie can't you do anything right? That's who the unknown number was, I quickly reached into my pocket and called it. "Hello?" He answered after 2 rings "um, hey, David?" I said sounding way too nervous. "This is he." he's mad at me now. "I-Uh sorry for texting you that, I thought you were somebody else. Did you still want to walk with me?" I asked. You already know he's gonna say no, why would you even ask that. Nobody wants to be seen with you. That's why Lilly left you. Fuck off, besides he's the one who asked me. So ha in your damn face. "It's fine, ha, I actually thought you gave me a fake number. But yes of course can I pick you up in like 5 minutes?" He asked me. "I wouldn't think of it ha. And sure I'll wait for you on the porch." I said turning back to my house. "Okay well I'll me there in a bit, love. Bye." And with that he ended the call. There it was again love. He. Called. Me. Love. I found myself in a huge smile when David had suddenly appeared in front of me. "Ready to go?" I jumped up. "Y-Yeah I was ready when I had called you But now you're here" I said trying to catch up. "Oh really? I'm sorry for keeping mg you waiting then. Shall we be off now?" He said trying to get a British accent. "Yes we shall" I said in a perfect British accent. I always wished to be British so I had learned a way to sound British. "I am impressed" he said with a cute laugh. "As you should be." I said back. The rest of the walk was actually pretty nice. That was until we reached the school.