Summary

CAST

        Lucy Hale - Daniella Redmond

Ian Somerhalder - Damon Salvatore

༺❀༻

SUMMARY

Daniella Redmond had always allowed her peculiarity to define her and shape her decisions. She just wanted to keep to herself, read her books, and stay out of trouble.

And the most important thing is to never let her secret be discovered.

Therefore, moving to the small town of Mystic Falls, Virginia shouldn't have caused that much of a difference. Or at least that what she thought.

However, all the plans go to hell when she meets Jeremy Gilbert, who finds a friend in her. But Jeremy's friendship didn't come alone; it came with adventures, secrets, and a whole lot of troubles.

Damon Salvatore.

He was one of the troubles. The moment his eyes fell on her something in him snapped. He was intrigued by her, she was different from everything he would usually be attracted to, but he wanted to know her.

While he wanted to pull her in, she couldn't help but try to run away.

Damon Salvatore was a plane crash that would destroy everything she had ever known.

Follow Daniella as her world makes a 180 altering everything she had ever known and changing her in the process.

                           ༺❀༻

A/N

Hello beautiful people 😁,

I have had this idea playing in my head for sometime, but I didn't want to start on it before finishing a good part of my Elijah fanfic.

My stories never fully follow the original plot. I like to spice things up, move them around, and change them to make my OC, Daniella, feel right at home.

These are some warning to consider before reading:

- This is going to be a little bit of a slow burn.

- Once more I'll point out that I will NOT follow the timeline nor the exact plot. Maybe at the beginning, but then I'll drift my own way.

- There will be smut/ sexual content, maybe a lot of it.
(Couldn't quite deliver that in the story 😅)

- There might be some swearing and cursing here and there.

- Perhaps some violent scenes will be quite graphic, still not sure though.

- This is a first draft, so there will be some mistakes here and there.

Finally I'd like to say that I am may not be that great of a writer and I'm doing this just for fun. The story is something that I would enjoy reading and so I'm writing it.

Lots of love,
Alex xoxo