Make it official

Sapphire
I put on a some make up after I hopped out the shower and slid on a cute lil outfit. I don't know why I was going to see Bibby but I couldn't help myself. I guess lunch today made me realize how lonely I was. I hung out with Miaisha once or twice a week but it was different with Bibby.

I smiled at myself and grabbed my car keys and left. I pulled up and he was waiting outside for me. I parked and got out, He looked at my car
"This yo car?" I looked up at him "yeah it was an early graduation present"

We went into his condo it was very nice. "Make yourself comfortable I'm glad you came to see me." I nodded I sat down on the couch he already had snack and drinks on the coffee table.

He sat down next to me and his delicious cologne hit me in the face and I felt and tingling in my panties. I shifted and let out a nervous giggle. Bibby looked at me and licked his lips. I quickly averted my eyes to look at the tv. "So are we going to watch a movie or you want to talk?" Bibby ran his hands down his jeans "We can watch a movie" he handed me the remote and I scrolled and picked one that look interesting.

I leaned back into the couch and Bibby scooted closer and put his arm around me .I was tense at first but I didn't tell him to move his arm. I wasn't used to affection but it was something I always craved. I leaned into him breathing in his cologne. The movie was hood love story everything was fine until they hit a sex scene. I looked at Bibby he was looking at the screen so I did to. I felt his hand touch the side of my face I looked him in the eyes and he kissed me gently on the lips. I kissed him back and we started making out.

It felt good even though I had never been kissed before. We broke the kiss to breathe. I looked at him and started giggling
"Why you laughing?" I shook my head

"That was my first kiss. We made out more and watched more movies and I lost track of time. When I looked at my phone it was 2:00 am."Fuck I said startling Bibby" I have to go "
I said rushing out of the condo and getting in my car and speeding off. I rushed home the house was dark I sent a silent prayer thanking god. I rushed in the house and went up to my room. I pulled out my phone and facetimed Bibby. He picked up

"I'm sorry I had a great time tonight but I had to beat my father home I hope you not mad." He laughed

"No it's straight I understand let me take you for lunch tomorrow though? I smiled
"yes that would be great"

3 weeks later.....

Bibby

I was feeling shawty we would go out to lunch everyday and when she could sneak out and see me she would come to my place and we would cuddle watch movies and make out. I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I called her "Hey boo can you take a day off work and spend the day with me."

"Yes I can I will be on my way once I call Miaisha"
I smiled as we hung up. Today was the day I was going to make it official. I heard her knocking at the door. I opened the door I hugged her as she came in. "You look beautiful babygirl" She blushed we walked into the living room I pulled her down on my lap.

" I want you to be my girlfriend" I watched her facial expressions change as she bit her lip. "I never had a boyfriend " she said before she looked at me. I furrowed my eyebrows then I got her meaning "It's not like that we don't have to have sex I just want you to be mines." I had never had sex before either and I wasn't in a rush to do it.
" Are you sure ?" She asked looking at me so innocently.

" Yes we can always do other things if you want but if not that's cool to." She kissed me and I kissed her back we started making out. She broke the kiss suddenly "What other things can we do?" she said with lust in her eyes.