Recovery pt2

2 weeks later
Sapphire
I smiled in the mirror because my black eye was completely gone and my bruised ribs where almost healed. The marks on the rest of my body were barely noticeable. "I think we should go ahead with the plan I turned to" Bibby as he was brushing his hair.
"We got to get a few more things in place babygirl" he chuckled

I sighed and nodded I had been practicing shooting for the past couple weeks and I was a natural I didn't even have to try and hit my target.
Bibby pulled me to him snapping me out of my thoughts "Don't worry babygirl I'm going to kill him myself"
He kissed me on the lips making my mind go blank, my heart speed up and my pussy throbbed.i moaned into the kiss,I threw my hands around his neck and pressed my body into his.

Bibby
I pulled back from the kiss and searched Sapphire's face. "I want you "
I kissed her again leading her to the bed while not breaking our kiss. We hadn't made love in two weeks and five days. Her body healed up mostly and her emotions weren't as fragile as they had been. I put her first my physical needs could wait.
"

You sure babygirl we don't have to?"
"Yes Brandon I need you" I smirked she only used my government name when she was serious. I pushed her on the bed gently and climbed on top her.Kissing her neck she pulled at my shirt and I stopped kissing her so she could take it off "It's been too long "she bit her lip running her hand down my chest.

I pulled her shirt over head and unstrapped her bra then I pulled down her pants and took of her panties. I leaned down and sucked her titties while undoing my belt and taking off my boxers. I wasn't in the mood for foreplay I needed to be inside her I stuck my tongue in her mouth while flicking her clit with the tip of my dick she moaned while sucking my tongue.
I pulled back so I could see her face while I pushed inside her. "Ooohh" she moaned and I growled and bit my lip.

Sapphire
We locked eyes as he pumped inside of me. I watched him as his eyes flipped from green to blue back and forth. it was a little scary but sexy "I love you so much babygirl" I pushed down meeting his strokes "I love you to" his pumps were slow and deep. I grabbed his shoulder as and orgasm snuck up on me I gasped. "You cumming baby?" I nodded as I squirted on his stomach he sped up making me squirt again

"Aaahhh" He pulled out and I groaned looking at him he lifted my legs and put them on his shoulder and slide back in me deeper hitting my gspot
"Ffffuucck this shit so fucking wet" he kissed me and my whole body contracted because he bottomed out in my pussy "Ohh my fuccckingg goddd" I scratched his back because he gave me a life-changing orgasms back to back. I couldn't even catch my breath without another orgasm ripping through my body. "How it feel babygirl?" He balanced on one hand while taking the other on and fingering my clit.

"Ooohh Daaddddy"
He pumped faster "Tell me how it feel baby" he whispered into my ear while bottoming out inside me. "It's feels lilike yyoou in my my soul" I stuttered out while another orgasm was ripping through me. "Mmmm shhhhitt girl "he moaned as my pussy started contracting and releasing his dick. Tears clouded my eyes from the intense pleasure he was giving me I realized he was crying too when he pulled back looking into my eyes.

"Ooohh shit babygirl it's so fucking good"he cried out while speeding up chasing his own release. "Aaawwwww" I loved how his deep voice sounded when he moaned. He pumped into me faster going hard and deep. "Yess" I cried as another orgasm ran through me. "Fuck fuck fuck shit" he moaned as his thrust got more desperate. I squirted as he thrusted deep and nutted inside me. This was the best recovery a girl could ask for.

Bibby
I kissed Sapphire as I nutted inside her, I came so hard my legs Almost gave out but I caught myself because I knew her ribs weren't fully healed and I was way bigger than her. I rolled off her trying to catch my breath.We hadn't had sex in what seemed like forever.

I didn't realize how much sexual tension I had in my body. It felt so good I had started crying. I looked over at Sapphire and she was looking at me with an unreadable expression. "What's wrong babygirl?" I pulled her cuddling her to my chest
"You literally took my soul just now" she scrunched up her face I laughed rubbing my stomach. "You took mines too babygirl we soul swapped" she kissed my neck then started sucking on my earlobe. She knew what she was doing I told her that was my spot. My dick sprung up under the covers. "You know what the fuck you doing to me" I growled at her.I grabbed her and pulled her on top of me

I sighed as she started riding my dick again. I pulled her to my chest "Ride that's shit " she sucked my bottom lip. As she moaned looking me in my eyes. "Fuck " I said as I grabbed her ass pushing her down on me harder. "I'm cumming daddy" I grunted as she gripped me. I stuck my tongue in her mouth. As she scratched my shoulders I let her finish cumming before I picked her up and carried her pinning her to the wall. "I'm bout to fuck your shit up" I said before kissing her. I pounded in to her as I fingered her clit. "Uuhh shit wait!!" She pushed my chest "Naw take this dick baby" she scratched my shoulders as I thrusted in to her. "Nnnooo" she bit her lip.
"Mmmm cum for daddy"

"Uuuuhhh damn" I said as I busted my first nut inside her.

We went 8 more rounds trying to make for lost time.

I was deeply relaxed after round 8 she snuggled up to me. "How do you think you feel after this is all over?"
She kissed my cheek "Honestly relieved he been a dark cloud hanging over my life since I can remember I tried to commit suicide 3 times just to get away from him" I furrowed my eyebrows "I'm am so sorry for all the pain you went through but I'm glad your attempts failed because I would have never found the other half of my soul". I said stroking her cheek and looking in her eyes her eyes watered
"Promise me you won't ever do that shit again" she kissed me "I promise" I held her as she drifted off to sleep thanking god that she was still here and he didn't take her beautiful soul of this earth because she was made just for me. I heard my phone ding and I grabbed it.

G money: Everything is good to go
Bibby: That's great News🤞🤞

I smirked pulling Sapphire closer to me. I couldn't wait to send the bastard on a way trip to hell.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR
💞💞💞💞