"Who's the best man?"

Bibby
"I don't feel good leave me alone"
"I'm just tryna hold you babygirl you being evil as hell you pregnant cuz u sholl act like it"
"No I get my shot regularly"
"How many weeks you need till ur next dose since u know?"
I counted the weeks off in my head "Oh GOD SHIT I FORGOT"
I busted out laughing at her face
I knew but shit I wasn't go tell her. "Bae how could u let me forget?"

I grinned like a dumbass "U muthefucka u started fucking me before my appointment"
"God moves in mysterious ways"
She hopped up pissed "U love me right so why u tripping I handle my business if you are we keeping it simple" She thought about for a second "True"
"Come here" she came walking up to me and I lifted her big thsirt sucking her pussy. "Ohh bae"
"I'm tryna make u feel better is it working ?"
She pulled at my boxers "Yeah let me sit on it it fuck"

I chuckled I'm gone try to get her ass pregnant. "Mmm fuck" I started bouncing her slowly while tongue kissing her before I started pounding it making her cream. "Yesss shittyyy"
I popped her ass "oh I need to suck on them perky titties daddy lil freak bitch" she tore off the shirt
And I sucked her titties as I bounced her on my dick "Ohh fuck Brandon I'm cumming."

I kissed her lips "Mhmm I'm get you pregnant" she moaned and kissed me "Yes I  will have your baby" I stared in her eyes as I reached my climax.

"Oh that was amazing babygirl"
She smiled shyly "Your amazing Baby" I kissed her. "Damn I don't want to go to the studio without you" She kissed my nose "ok I will bring my college work and do it while you record"

"You don't get tired of me being clingy?" Her eyes sparkled "No it's sexy bae"  I carried her to the bathroom and we showered getting ready for the day.

"So if you could find your birth mother would you ? " I asked her as I pulled out into the street "I don't know bae" I chewed my lip nervously I knew she would probably be pissed if I told her I had found someone who could possibly be her birth mother. I hired a private investigator who specialized in lost children.
I grabbed her hand "I'm just saying babygirl what if what he told you wasn't the truth you don't even want to know if you have someone out there who really loves you" she got quiet and stared out the window. "Babygirl let me in that pretty little head of yours what are you thinking?" I asked as I parked the my truck.

She shrugged and I sighed getting out to open her door. "Babygirl anybody would be lucky blessed to have you in there life you brighten up my world for real" I kissed her forehead and grabbed her bag with her schoolwork as we headed into the studio.

I recorded a bunch of songs with her being there. "You my  inspiration babygirl" I was struggling to tell her what I did. I kissed her neck and went to lock the door. I came back to her she was staring at me with a weird look. I pulled her by her hips she didn't resist me. I tongue kissed her and sucked her bottom lip   she pushed me off her."Babygirl stop imma spank you"
"Bibby Tell me what you did now cuz you love to tell me shit when we you knee deep in my pussy cuz you know I can't think straight" I licked my lips and stared at her. "I ain't did nothing you assuming I did something hurts my feelings why you always starting?"

Sapphire
"You know what now you trying to deflect that's how I know when your in your alter ego Bibby instead of Brandon"  he sucked his teeth at me "Since you feel like I'm starting you don't need my help finishing anymore huh?"
He act like he ain't hear me and turned his head. I tried to walk past him "Don't fucking touch me" I snatched away from him and his eyes got big "Go ahead tell me her fucking name I knew you was gone fuck around on me hoe ass nigga fuck you AND FUCK THAT BITCH TOO ITS OVER"
I got to the door and he snatched me by my waist "BABYGIRL IM NOT FUCKING AROUND I STARTED LOOKING FOR YOUR MOM!!!!" It took few moments for the realization to set in "So you not fucking around on me?"
"No I'm NOT and Damn you think I'm cheating on you?" He walked up to me and I played with my nails. "Babygirl look at me your everything I want and need more than I would have thought I would have ever gotten why you ain't tell me you was thinking like this?" I shrugged and he kissed my forehead before lifting my chin and kiss me innocently and tenderly.  If anybody would have told me a man could show so much gentleness I would have said it was a lie. "Brandon" I moaned trying to remember my question. "Yes babygirl"

I stepped away from him trying to muster up my anger "Damn I really want to be mad at you right now fuck you should have asked if I wanted to open that chapter of my life"  I was staring at the floor because my pussy was throbbing and heated. Brandon  giggled softly and I pushed him gently "Ain't shit funny Brandon George" he moved my hand to his pants "Dickson is my last name for a reason" he leaned in and tongue kissed me. Things were about to get hot and heavy when a banging on the door scared both of us. "Damn it can wait just focus on me Babygirl"

"Brandon stop it could be something serious!!"
"WE IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING SERIOUS!!" I chuckled looking at his face he was dead ass "Boy get the door" he huffed and grumbled talking shit all the way to the door. "AWW WHAT THE FUCK YALL WANT!!" Herb and Shawn pushed they way in "WE WANNA KNOW WHO THE BEST MAN GONE BE DUH!!!"

Brandon looked at me I smirked at him "Right now NEITHER OF YALL!!" Herb and Shawn looked at me.  "He just cranky right now"
"NO I GOT BLUE BALLS AND THEY WANNA ARGUE OVER DUMB SHIT!!" It was my  turn to look at him crazy "Our wedding is dumb shit?"  "No bae it's not them arguing over the best man is dumb" I cocked my head to the side and he came over grabbing my waist "You know I'm soft for you babygirl you the most important thing in my life I'm sorry baby" he got on his knees in front of me "Babygirl I'm know I be saying dumb shit you now I get nervous when something important happening " I looked down at him and then up at Shawn and Herb they had they phones out recording.  "Bae get up" he shook his head "No you talking about breaking up and shit fuck them niggas I need to know you ain't going nowhere"

I bent down and tongue kissed him "I'm not going no where" he got up and hugged me "I love you babygirl and only you always and forever" I blushed "aww on fo nem y'all so sweet I wanna be in love ku" Shawn looked at herb and Me and Bibby looked at him too. "You still gotta answer the question?" At this point I couldn't focus with Bibby gripping my ass I was ready to jump his bones we both looked at each other and looked back at them "Y'all can both be the best man!!!" We said at the same time and they both smiled before starting to argue over who was holding the rings me and Brandon left them there arguing.

Love Y'ALL BUT YALL AINT BEEN VOTING ANYWAYS HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LADIES AND GENTS ❤️❤️❤️💞💞💞💞