F.I. L.W.T.P

To all the Lil Bibby fans I put you on to this song!!!

Sapphire
I woke up to Bibby snoring on top of me. I felt his hard dick inside me I smiled and tried to get up. "Stop moving bae" he clamped his arm around me. "Brandon I have to pee"
I moved again trying to get up.

"Aight after you pee come give me sum" I got up and went into the bathroom. I used the bathroom and,I washed my face and brushed my teeth.
I felt Bibby's hand on my ass he bent me over on the counter. I looked at him in the mirror as he pushed into me. "SHIT!!" his face twisted in pleasure I bit my lip as he started pumping into me "oOoOO fuck daddy" he reached up grabbed on of my titties and used the other hand to finger my clit. I threw my ass back to meet his thrust "Throw that shit back" I stood on my tip toes to give him better access. "You love when I'm in this pussy don't you?"

"Mmmm yes"
We locked eyes in the mirror I started to shake as I came "aaaaaaaahhh" I giggled he sounded so sexy when he moaned with his deep voice.
"I fell in love with this pussy"
I smirked "I know"
His thrust got harder and faster I knew he was about to nut I clamped down on his dick he thrust deep into me "GODDAMN" I came again as he was nutting.
I watched him in the mirror making faces. I let him pull out I turned around and kissed him. "I love you bae"
"I love you too" I turned and got in the shower. I watched him watch me as he washed his face and brush his teeth.
"Babygirl I want you to come with me to the studio."
"I will."

Bibby
I came up with a track while we was having sex I was going to lay it down later today. I watched Sapphire get out the shower I followed her out the bathroom. "Babygirl you getting thick"
She looked at me and smirked. I grabbed her "Brandon I bout to get dressed". "I finna help you " I said picking her up.

I put her legs on my shoulder her pussy was directly in my face as I started eating her out. "Don't uhh drop ooo me?" I stopped licking "Shut up I ain't nobody finna drop you" I started back eating her pussy she tasted sweet like fruit" I ate her out for about 15 minutes. "Come suck this dick" I put her down on the bed as I sat down she came over and started gobbling my shit. "Mmm babygirl" I played with her pussy as she sucked me up. I nutted 3 times back to back she was giving me head so good. I pulled it out her mouth "turn around"
I pushed into her ass and started pumping I played with her clit. I felt ass quiver and she bucked "oooh I'm cumming bibbby" I pumped faster as I nutted in her ass. I pushed her on to her side and entered her pussy "Fuck babygirl you turning me into a nympho". I pumped into her as she started shaking "uuuuhhh this pussy so fucking good" I moaned as she creamed on my dick.

I pumped harder then she started using her muscles to squeeze me. "Stop I ain't tryna cum yet" I pulled out of her trying to keep my nut in check "Bibby why you stop?"
"I ain't tryna nut yet stop doing that shit" I slid back in her and started pumping again "Fuck this pussy mmm shit" I smirked "lil freaky ass"
I kept pumping trying to get her to cum again "stop holding back" she squeezed me again
"Fuck!!" I slapped her ass "uuhh" she creamed on my dick. "Cum again" I said fingering her clit "noo" she squeezed me again she kept trying to make me nut. I flicked faster and she started squeezing me "aaaww shit" I pumped faster feeling my nut coming as we came together.
I laid back to catch my breath Sapphire moved to get up and I grabbed her "Where you going ?"

"I'm going to make breakfast"
"Aight I'm finna help you"
She bust out laughing "Boy stop you ain't tryna help shit but fuck again"
"I was going to help you and we don't fuck we be making love"
"Aaaww Brandon" I kissed her and she pulled back.
"Please let me go make breakfast again I'm hungry"
"Let's have a quickie first"
She rolled her eyes as I pulled her on top of me and made love again i nodded off as she went to go make breakfast.

Sapphire
I giggled to myself as I cooked breakfast I made us bacon cheddar omelettes with fully loaded hash browns.
I wondered if I should tell him about the situation with my dad but I didn't want to ruin things so I would just let it be for now. I took the food to the bedroom and kissed his forehead. He woke up and gave me a kiss "this one of my favorites". I watched him as we ate and thought to myself how did I get so lucky. "Have you thought about what I asked you?" I looked at my plate and sipped some Orange juice. "Yeah I just don't know how he would take it I mean I am pretty much his only family"
Bibby looked at me "Okay well then tell him about us so we don't have to sneak around" I nodded taking another sip of my juice. "You don't think the guys will mind me coming to the studio" Bibby laughed
"They ain't gone say shit" I smiled and my phone started ringing it was Miaisha I answered "what's up girl?"
"You won't fucking believe what happened last night?"
I smiled "What?"
"Shawn kissed me!!"
I looked at Bibby and squinted "Shawn kissed you?"
"Girl yes I almost died " I laughed
"Im so happy for you so y'all dating or what?"
"Girl he stayed the night"
My eyes got big "Did y'all?"
"No but we did some things where you at?"
"I'm with Brandon"
"I figured y'all gone end up making some babies as much as y'all going at it!!"
"Shut up that's not all we do"
"Mhmm whatever so what you got planned for the day?"
"I'm going to the studio with him in a lil bit"
"Oh I'm coming with Shawn I will see you there"
"That's what's up"
I swatted Bibby hand running up my thigh he grabbed my phone "She will talk to you later Miaisha" he said hanging up the phone. I laughed as he pulled me on top of him. An hour later we finally got dressed and made it to the studio.

Bibby
I grabbed Sapphires waist as we walked into the studio and gave her a kiss. Then I dapped up the guys I scrolled the the beats and found the perfect one I got into the booth and started recording.
Intro
Shawty got that good she gotta a nigga head fucked up

I locked eyes with Sapphire as I sung the words.

Hook
I done fell in love with the pussy ×5
I just fell in love with that pussy
She started blushing hard as hell

Verse 1
Fucking that bitch in for hour
Fucking that bitch in the shower
Then we take it to the bed she cumming all over my spread
Baby lay back I'm handle my business mama taught me how to handle my women
Beat like a nigga tryna get a sentence
Fuck her good then Imma sing to her like
Uuuuuuhhh

Hook
I done fell in love with the pussy ×5
I just fell in love with that pussy

Verse 2
She gone do whatever for a real nigga
Didn't have a rubber but I still hit her
Shawty so bad got man she got a nigga tripping
Head so good she got a young nigga slipping
She know whats up wit nigga
Give me that pussy now she stuck with a nigga
I can tell she really fuck with a nigga
Make Love to a nigga
She gone sing to me like ×3
Uuuuuuhhh

Hook
I done fell in love with the pussy ×5
I just fell in love with that pussy

I came out the booth so I could play it back. Miaisha shoving Sapphire as she was blushing looking at me. I looked at Herb and he was chuckling hitting Shawn and G money. "Aye that a hit right there on 4 nem" I nodded listening back at it. Sapphire was looking at me smiling. I smiled back.
"What you think Babygirl is a hit?"
I said with a double meaning she winked "ohh it's definitely a hit"
"Y'all so nasty" miashia said and everybody busted out laughing
I made some more songs and we left the studio.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR
💘💘💘💘💘