The Proposal

Bibby
I turned looking at Sapphire she was pouting and looking sad "What's wrong babygirl?" I walked over to her and she looked at me. "Nothing I just want to go to sleep" I clenched my jaw. I hugged her she didn't hug me back. "No you can't go to sleep I have something special planned for us" I pulled back looking at her. "I am not in the mood Brandon can we do it tomorrow" I shook my head. "No this can't wait" she frowned and I started to panic. "Please babygirl get dressed in something nice I promise you won't regret it" I grabbed her face kissing all over it I kept doing it until she started giggling. "You irritating" I smiled at her. "I still made you smile don't be sad babygirl" she smiled swatting my chest. My nerves was still on edge "We going somewhere classy?" I nodded and she picked out a dress. I watched her going in the bathroom and shut the door. I went over to the bar and too 3 shots of Hennessy. Shit I'm nervous and this liquor ain't helping. I sighed changing into my tux. I tucked the ring in my pocket and called my brothers they were dressed and waiting for us at the restaurant.

I looked up when I heard the door open she was in a soft pink dress with small cleavage it was long but stopped above her feet and she hand on two strap pinked shoes with her toes out. I licked my lips as my eyes traveled up her body to her face. She had her hair in a curly bun with two stands of her down. "Babygirl you look stunning" she smiled walking over to me placing her hands on my chest playing with my tie. "And you look handsome as always" I smiled pulling her face in for a kiss she opened her mouth allowing my tongue in I grabbed her waist pressing her into me. I bricked up she was kissing me hungrily. I had to pull away or I would have made love to her right then and there but I had to know if she would do me the honor of being my wife. "Let's go" I said in a low husky tone. She smiled at me nodding as I grabbed her hand leading her out of the room.

Sapphire
I let Bibby lead me into the truck we got in and he stared at me hard an intense making me blush. "I love you babygirl" he put his arm around me pulling me into him. "I love you too Brandon" I said looking up into his eyes he kissed me passionately and I kissed him back. We were so raptured in the kiss we didn't realize the car had stopped. There was a light tap on the window and we pulled back trying to catch our breaths. "We here" I nodded as he got out holding out his hand for me I took it holding part of my dress up as I got out we walked into the restaurant. I looked over at him when I realized it had rose petals everywhere. I had no idea what was going on he wouldn't meet my eyes so I just continued walking. I furrowed my eyebrows when I seen the rest of the gang there except for Maneski.

There where candles everywhere, I looked up at everyone was looking at us and smiling. I looked at jasmine and Miaisha with tears in their eyes. OH MY GOD it clicked in my head as I looked at Bibby. He is not about to pop the question I looked at Bibby as he turned to me. I blinked a couple times trying to process it.

Bibby
I turned to Sapphire and got on one knee she gasped staring at me. "I know we have only been together 4 months but when I met you I knew you were the one for me. I love you sapphire and I'm in love with you I want you with me for the rest of my life. God sent me an angel when you came into my life Will you do me the honor of being my wife?" I pulled out the ring showing it to her. She put her hand on her chest "Is this real or am I dreaming?' she blinked and I grabbed her hand. "It's real babygirl will you marry me?" She blinked a few times as her eyes watered "Yes I will marry you Brandon"I smiled sliding ring in her finger.

 "It's real babygirl will you marry me?" She blinked a few times as her eyes watered "Yes I will marry you Brandon"I smiled sliding ring in her finger