Forever

Love
I sat by the front window and waited for Brandon to come back to me. The clock had hit 4:30 am when I saw head lights. I ran outside "Brandon" G money got out first and I saw blood on him "OH MY GOD BRANDON!!!!"
Shawn grabbed me "Calm down he is okay he got shot in his shoulder we got him patched up he is good" I elbowed Shawn and he let out a groan of pain I ran to the truck. Brandon was laying there looking pale. "I told you Id come back to you" I cried tears of joy. "oh my God baby" I kissed all over his face he chuckled "We could still have a round two" I squinted at him "If you weren't hurt I would beat your ass" I kissed his face again then hopped out of the truck "Y'all let him get shot WHAT THE FUCK HE COULD'VE DIED!!" G money and Shawn looked at me weird "It all happened so fast " I shook my head and went back to Brandon
"Can you walk?" He chuckled softly and eased out of the truck I let him lean on me with the shoulder that wasn't messed up.  My parents came running out of the house.

"Oh my God  what happened?" My mom said with concern dripping in her voice. Bibby looked at my father and mom "Nothing just some bullshit I had to take care of. We started walking into the house everyone was crowding us.  "I'm good really y'all ain't  got to worry." Bibby said in a light voice but I could here the strain.

Brandon's mother came tears crowding her eyes. She gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She hugged me as well. Brandon smiled and I was happy they were repairing their broken relationship. We made it to the room and I helped him take off his clothes and lay down.

Brandon
I looked at Love she looked worried and concerned. "I'm okay baby the bullet didn't go deep"
She sighed "do you want to postpone the wedding?" I scrunched up my face "No shot or not Im walking down that isle and making you my wife. She smiled crawling up and laying on my chest. "Did kyro ever tell you the real reason behind the blackmail?" I snorted and shook my head "He was gay or bisexual he admitted to having a crush on me and said if he couldn't have me neither could you" Love eyes got big and I laughed. "Listen I'm glad that mess is all over we will have to meet with other gangs because of the bullshit kyro tried to pull but that can wait I want to focus on us and our wedding.

  She smiled nodding and leaned in kissing me.
"You  know I was serious about round 2" She pulled back and looked at me "Brandon your injured you need to rest" I licked my lips "Yeah my dick not injured and besides it will help me rest better if you give me sum" She snorted "Are you serious right now?" I winked at her  "As a heart attack"

She gave me some pain pills and we made love until I fell asleep.

Love
I sat and watched him sleep I could have lost him if maneski had gotten a better shot. It was so crazy all that we had been through he help me discover who I really was . God my life would have so different without Brandon I smiled and shifted he mumbled something and pulled me closer locking my legs in his so I couldn't go anywhere. I was happy that the immediate threat was gone but we still had a lot of
Things to tend to. Our wedding for one then I had to adjust to my new role as the head of the Mafia. 

"What are you thinking about so deeply my love?" My eyes shot to Brandons face he eyes were still closed. "It's creepy that you can tell I'm up thinking without opening your eyes. He chuckled softly "When a man is in love with a woman he is attuned to her energy" I took a deep breath "Just our life and me adjusting to everything and the fact that I could have lost you most of all"
"I told you I'm not leaving your side till death do us part" I chuckled kissing his face. He stroked  my hair until I fell asleep I woke up with light streaming through the blinds I stared at Brandon and his perfect face.  He still looked a little pale. I was just happy he made it home to us. I kissed his cheek and got up to shower. When I came back out he was clutching his shoulder in pain. I rushed over to him and gave him some pain pills. "Lay down baby" he laid down and looked at me with a peculiar look on his face.  "I can't wait to spend forever with you" I blushed hard "Are you hungry baby?" He looked me up and down and licked his lips "Yeah I'm hungry" I cocked my head to the side. "Stop being manish I'm serious"  he chuckled "I am too"  he pulled at my robe.  "I am going to get you some breakfast" he licked his lips 
"Just give me a peek" I snorted  "Brandon do you only think about sex you should rest" he scoffed at me. I gave him a kiss on the cheek "You be doing me wrong"  he turned on the TV with an attitude.  I shook my head and opened my robe. He looked at me and pulled me on top of him. "You said a peek" I giggled "Shh" he kissed my neck gently I moaned feeling his dick harden.  There was a knock on our door and Brandon groaned "Just tell them I'm  sleep and get rid of them" I shook my head and put my robe back on when I looked back his eyes was closed. I fought a smirk and answered the door.