Blending Families

Love

Brandon was still standing there looking worried. I walked up to him holding his waist "Baby why you looking like that?" He chewed his lip and scratched his head "what if he say we can't get married?" I pulled back looking at him "He is not going to say that"

I pulled Brandon to the bed and sat on his lap "Baby I wish you would stop doubting yourself when  I look at you I see so much strength and wisdom" he smiled and gave me that throaty laugh. I smiled kissing his hands and then his face. " I love you girl damn you keep a nigga sane" He touched my face "Alright let's eat I can't have my babies hungry" We didn't really talk much we just enjoyed each other's company he gave me soft innocent touches that sent butterflies through my stomach.
"Thank you for dinner bae" he kissed my forehead going to sit the tray outside the door. He came over and cuddled up to me rubbing my stomach.  " I love you babygirl" I blushed "I love you to daddy.He sung can you stand the rain to me as I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Bibby
I woke up fully rested and ready to tackle the day. I watched her sleep and played with the soft curls surrounding her face.  "Good morning handsome" I kissed her face "How long you been up?" She opened her eyes and gave her me her heart stopping smile "Wouldn't you like to know?" I started  tickling her "Bae stop " she giggled making my heart warm. "Ok I'll stop" I pulled my hands back and put them on my chest "I didn't really mean that" she started kissing my neck " I stopped that but you finna start something else" 
"Mmhm " she nibbled my ear  I grabbed her face gently tongue kissing her. I pulled back looking into her eyes it was so much love inside them. We made love and then showered together. "Babygirl what should I wear?" I asked scratching my head looking at the our clothes her mom sent her crew to get. I smiled when I saw all my chains and stuff.

"Baby I like how you normally dress okay this is my first time meeting my own father but don't change who you are because that the man that captured my heart."
I blushed and picked out some baggy jeans and a green shirt. I got dressed and looked at her copy my outfit. "You tryna twin with me?" She winked at me putting on her eyeshadow and hoops. I silently watched her I could wait to make her my wife.
I went over and held her stomach kissing her neck. She giggled and blushed until Turquoise decided she wanted some attention from her. "You gone stop barking at me I am the boss around here" I said as Love picked her up. I tried to pat her and she growled "I still got my receipt for you" she whimpered and put her head down letting me pat her. I looked up at Love she was giving me the evil eye. "I'm just playing bae". She pulled me in for a kiss and we locked hands and walked downstairs.  Her mom was laughing and talking with Miaisha and Jasmine. My palms was sweating. "Ayy ku y'all finally up" All eyes were on us my eyes scanned everyone's face until they landed on a pair of color changing unfriendly eyes.

Love
I looked at my real father for the first time so much was going through my mind was I anything like he imagine?  Did he see me as his or just a stranger he help created?  All  my thoughts were halted as our eyes locked. He smiled at me and I took that as a sign I ran into his arms an he embraced me he smelled amazing and something inside me clicked. "Aww my little butterfly how I missed you" his voice held so much emotions I could help but cry we stood hugging for a long time. He pulled back to look at me tears rolling down his face " I apologize for not being there to protect you from this world and I love you more than the air I breathe." I nodded trying to find my voice "It's all in the past we have now I love you too and I have a wonderful protector." I stood beside him and looked at Brandon was standing there awkwardly. He cleared his throat and walked over to us. "Nice to meet you sir" Brandon held his hand out  for my father to shake.
My father looked at me and then back at Brandon. "I envy you know so much about my butterfly and I just know she likes men like her father " my dad let out a hearty laugh and pulled Brandon in for a hug. Everyone in the room to a viable breathe of relief.

Bibby
I knew her father would kill me if I hurt her. He was the type of man who didn't need to voice threats you just knew. "I love her sir I'm not going to hurt her" he chuckled lightly

"Oh I know you won't their lives depend on it" he pulled back and looked at me and then my brothers and their girls. I swallowed hard and nodded.  I went over to Love and hugged her but in the back of my mind I couldn't help but think  Would she kill me herself if I broke her heart? I knew I never wanted to take that chance what was even more twisted  I got turned on I need help.  "Let us eat and be marry my butterfly has returned and the kingdom shall prosper"I snapped out of my thoughts and followed everyone to the dinner table. "I have had all your  favorites prepared" Love smiled at her father and pulled me along. My heart skipped a beat at her radiant smile. "George Did you miss me?" My sunny mood faltered when I looked over and saw my mother. The devil himself would have been a more hospitable guest. I looked over at Love and tried to smile but it fell short. "Oh so you got you a lil bony rich bitch" Everyone mouths dropped open ."Ma Apologize right now"

DO YALL LIKE THE STORYLINE OR NAH I NEED SOME FEEDBACK?