Distance

Bibby

I noticed Sapphire didn't answer the question about her relationship with her father but I figured she would tell me when she was ready. I was falling hard for her she was fucking with a nigga head. I'm a Savage I never gave females my time or attention.

I mean shorty told me I was her personal piece of heaven. That's different type of deep I felt that in my heart and my heart cold as ice. I almost didn't let her leave this morning but I knew I had to.

I walked into the studio smiling, Shawn and Herb took one look at me and Herb dumbass gone shout out

"He musta hit that nigga geeked as hell" Shawn raised his eyebrows "yeah they nigga geeked to 💯 on fo' nem. "

I fake mugged them and bust out laughing. I shook my head thinking I ain't even fucked yet but I did want Sapphire to be the first one I made love to.
"I made her my girlfriend" Herb choked on his spliff and Shawn eyes got big.

"You did what?" they asked in union

"I made her my girlfriend" I said smiling

"Aww shit g she got you whipped." I shook my head.

"Man whateva" Herb dapped me up
"Naw I'm happy for you g."

" Shawn nodded "Me too bro." Herb passed me the spliff I took some hits

"When I'm gone meet her?" I exhaled feeling the rush to my head
"Soon"

I said feeling like I wasn't ready to show her off to the guys just yet.

Sapphire

I was so happy when I got home, I was shocked to see he had a female over. I didn't know how to feel about that hopefully it would take his focus off me so I could spend more time with Bibby. I was extremely nice to her making them breakfast and giving her compliments on how pretty she was. I found out her name was Lily and they met at work.

My dad seemed happy, I just hoped this would continue. Maybe Lily would be the solution to my problems. I took the day off so I could register for my classes at the University of Chicago. I was majoring in business because I wanted to open multiple businesses.

As soon is I got in my car I got Bibby was facetiming me. I told him I was registering for classes and he wanted to come with me so I drove to his house. I left my car their and her drove me to the campus.

"Thank you for taking me bae." I leaned in and gave him a kiss.

"No problem I want them lil college boys to know you got a man"

I shook my head and blushed "None of them could ever be you."
I looked at him and reached over to rub his face and neck while he was driving. He leaned his head into my touches while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Normally parents go with they kid for they first day of college" I bit my lip I should have known he was going to bring my father up again.

"I'd much rather have you go with me." Bibby glanced at me and nodded.

"What you studying?" "I'm going to be a business major." Watching as we pull up to the campus."I want to own my businesses one day"
"That's dope babygirl"he said before kissing my hand that was on his neck.

Bibby

I parked the truck and got out to open her door. Sapphire still won't open up to me about her father and for some reason it's giving me a bad feeling I just can't put my finger on it. I walk with her through the campus my hand around her waist.

I laugh as the girls roll there eyes and guys try to get her attention. I run into a few fans and give pictures and autographs. Once she done registering. I speed back my place.