Addicted

Bibby
Even though we spent the the whole weekend in bed my sex crazed ass begging her to miss class and work "Please Sapphire I Gotta have some more" "I will just this once" I smile and snatch her onto the bed and go crazy.

We go all day until its dark outside. "Bibby I have to go home now. I pull her closer to me

"You should just move in with me so you won't have to put up with yo bitch ass daddy no more" She sighed and bit her lip "
"I can't just leave him like my mom did"
I sit up and look at her "You gotta live your own life to sapphire he should understand that"
"I know but it not that simple but I promise I will think about it."
I kiss her deeply "I love you"
"I love you to."
I watched her get dressed and before shes gone I already missed her.

Sapphire

I got dressed and headed home I sighed all the way home I missed the way Bibby made me feel. I was used to the pain in my life but the pleasure. I felt like I was addicted I wanted to turn my car around and go back to his house and never leave. I entered the house the new maid greeted me

"Hola Senorita I do am Lucia Señor told me to inform you he will be on a 3 week business trip." I exhale a take a deep breath "Hola I'm Sapphire I reach in my purse and grab a wad of cash I hand it to her
"This is the first of more to come if when Señor calls you tell him I am at work or college or here asleep comprende?.
I tell Lucia as I hand here the money her eyes go wide. "Si senorita but what if he ask to speak to you?"

I laugh "he shouldn't but if he does three way me" I teach her how to three way me and I have here repeat the steps until I am completely satisfied she knows what she is doing.

I go upstairs to my room and pack a bunch of clothes in a suitcase that I take to take to Bibby's condo."lock up when you leave Mrs. Lucia"

" Si Senorita"

I speed back to Bibby's place and let myself in he was up watching tv in the living room. I walked over to him and put my arms around his neck.
"I'm back my dad's on a 3 week business trip" He turned kissing me and pulled me over the couch he got on top of me and was ripping my shirt off I gasped licking my lips. "I missed you babygirl." I giggled "I wasn't even gone an hour" he kissed my neck "I know " he pulled at my my jeans and I lifted up so he could slide them off. "You so beautiful naked you should never wear clothes" I sighed as his fingers entered my panties finding my clit.

"Tell me want you want babygirl" he said rubbing my clit furiously making me arch my back. "I want uhhh I want you"

"How do you want me?"
"I'm cumming huhhh " he sped up
"How do you want me ?"
"I want that dick inside me" I moaned still cumming on his fingers.
"Come take it" he moved and sat down on the couch" I got up and moving in front him I pulled down his gym shorts. Sucking the tip of his dick I bobbed up and down a few times making him moan.

I was horny as fuck I stopped and hopped on his lap pushing his dick inside me. "Fuck Brandon hmm" I said rocking my hips as he unsapped my bra freeing my titties. " Shit girl" he growled in his deep as voice. I put my knees at his sides and start bouncing "uhhh" I bit my lip and looked at him he was watching me with an intense stare.
"You love me babygirl?"
"Yess I fucking lovee you"
He started rubbing my clit and leaned in sticking his tongue in my mouth. I moaned and started squirting.
He started thrusting up into me prolonging my orgasm. I was making a mess. I stopped bouncing because the feeling was to intense he broke the kiss "Naw ride that shit" I shook my head "I can't " I whimpered he grabbed my hips making me bounce.
I bucked "You want this dick an imma give it to you"

"Ooh shit slow down"
"Stop fighting that nut and give it to me" he bounced me faster.
"Bibbbby"
"Shut up and cum on this dick"
I tried to fight it but I couldn't "shhhh"
"Yeah cream on this dick"
"I am Daddy oh I am"
He kissed me again as he moaned he came in me with a growl. "Grab onto my neck" I locked my arms around his neck and he stood up grabbing my legs with his arms and started bouncing me on his dick."Ahh shit bae" I cried
"Fucking good ass pussy" my juices was running down my legs. He pounded me with no mercy "Who's pussy is this ?"

"YOURS" I came bucking furiously he laid me on the couch to keep his balance. I watched him smirk and put his leg on the arm of the couch he gave me deep hard strokes hitting my g spot. "Aahh right there" he licked his lips "Ohh right here" he touched the spot again I bucked squirting "Yesssss" he started pumping on my g spot making me squirt harder and my pussy quiver "ohhh my fucking goddd " I screamed.

Bibby
I didn't give a fuck about making a mess on the couch it was leather so I could clean it later. All that mattered was I deep in her pussy making her scream, cream and squirt. "Tell me how this dick making you feel"
"Soooo fucking good Daddy"
"Fuuuucccck I bout to nut again" I thrusted deep in her pussy and filled her with my cum. I felt her quiver and squirt again. I pulled out of her got on my knees as I started licking her pussy.
"oOoOO " I loved how her pussy tasted mixed with my nut.

I lapped her pussy up "let me suck that dick baby". I pulled her up and laid down on the couch then she got on top putting her pussy on my face and started gobbling my dick. We was both moaning as we licked and sucked each other.

My phone started ringing but ignored it. This shit felt too good I wanted some more of her bomb ass pussy so I pulled her up and flipped her around so she was facing me. "Give me that pussy " she put my tip in I moaned as she slide down on me I grabbed her neck and pulled her in to kiss me. She started bouncing "Ooo" she started riding me crazy. "That's right don't hold back" she smiled at me I grunted again "ohh Bibby"

My phone started ringing again. I grabbed it of the coffee table it was my brother. "Don't stop baby" I grabbed her hips " Wassup money" I grunted as she kept bouncing.
"Aye bro we outside"
"Mmm " sapphire moaned
"I busy" I said breathlessly
"Bro you fucking?"" gee money said loudly.
I grunted "shit" I was bout to nut again and almost dropped my phone.
Gee money put me on speaker "ayy y'all buckz getting some "
"Fuck" I grunted all the niggas started busting out say smart shit. I hung up as I pounded into Sapphire. "Damn baby" I nutted in her again as she came with me. I looked at her shocked "You freaky as fuck babygirl"
"I gotta get mines regardless"
I heard a knock on the door I rolled my eyes"That's my niggas take yo fine ass to the room while I get rid of them"
"Yes Daddy" she lifted off me
"Don't put no fucking clothes on either we ain't done" I sighed sliding on my gym shorts. I walked over to the door I cracked it open peeking at them "Man what the fuck y'all want?"

They bust out laughing Herb hit g money "That nigga red in the face on fo nem" Shawn looked at me "nigga red as a tomato" I ran my hand over my face "Y'all gotta go"
They all kept laughing "Alright buckz we gone slide through tomorrow"
I shook my head "Naw I'm going to be busy tomorrow too"
They all raised they eyebrows "well goddamn see you whenever then bro"
"Aight" I said shutting the door.
I walked back to the room Sapphire was laying there with her legs open playing with her pussy. "Shit " I let my gym shorts drop. She looked at me and licked her lips. "Baby can we try something different?". I nodded my head " yeah what you want to do?"
She crawled over to the edge of the bed and kissed me then pulled back looking me in my eyes "I want you to fuck me in the ass"
My eyes got wide "You so fucking freaky" she bit her lip
"is that bad?"
"Hell naw I'm down" I said climbing on the bed. I kissed her neck and laid her down. I opened her legs and fingered her clit. She moaned I put the tip of my dick on her pussy coating in her juices. I grabbed my dick and put it at her ass hole. I kissed her and pushed in slowly. She gasped "uuuh"
"Want me to to stop?"
"No" I licked my lips and pumped in an out slowly. "I love your freakiness babygirl " Her ass had a different feeling than her pussy but they both was tight and wet. I loved this shit we was doing shit I had seen in Pornos.
"Mmm" she started moaning
"I love you Brandon"
"I love you to Sapphire"
I pumped in her ass faster as I played with her clit I could feel my nut building "You bet not ever try to leave me Sapphire"
"I won't"
I nutted in her ass panting and sweating. I pulled out of her
"You forever mines." I kissed her as she started pumping my dick. We were both addicted

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR

LOVE YOU GUYS 💓💓💓💓💓😚