Another Lick

Sapphire
It was time for us to mask up and get this money once again. "You crazy babygirl" I laughed as I loaded the guns. "Come where " I walked over to him and he grabbed my ass. "Mhm you can't tell I been busting that open"
I giggled and flicked my tongue out at him. "Bend over that chair" I smiled and took off my panties bending over. I smiled as he got behind me. "Mhmm" he pulled me up sucking the side of my neck. I bit my lip as he slid into my pussy. "Ohh fuck daddy"
I started throwing it back. "Mhm" he slapped my ass. I squealed when he leaned all the way in pentrating me deeper. He placed his hands above mine on the end table. "You my bitch?"
"Yes daddy fuckk" he kissed my neck and I cried out cumming.
"Babygirl you know I love you right?" I moaned as he stroked me it took me a moment to realize this wasn't just random sex we were having Brandon did something and was apologizing. "Bibby what the fuck did you do?"

He kissed my neck and kept stroking me. "Brandon answer me" he sped up fucking me "Babygirl don't be mad"
I shook as an orgasm hit me . "Ohh fuck ok I won't be mad"
"Tonight you have to umm.. "
He stroked me trying to make me cum again before he answered "No Brandon tell me"
He started pounding my pussy in.
"You have to kill someone on this lick tonight to prove your allegiance to the Blood gang"

He was giving me so much pleasure it was hard to focus. "Ugh shit daddy what?"
He slowed his strokes thats when I knew I had heard him right. "I knew you were a blood when we got together but you have to be a high blood in order for them to ask me something like that" he pulled out of me "Sapphire listen .." I turned to look at him
He kissed me trying to distract me. "No Bibby Tell me" I pushed him away from me. "I'm a No Limit Blood General"

"I thought you were a soldier or at least that's what you let me believe" he chewed his lips looking at me. I walked over to him and looked in his eyes. "I will do it for us" I knew if I didn't it could cause major problems with the gang for him if I didn't I was all in for him so it didn't matter.

Bibby
I stared at her "I'm sorry you get caught up in my lifestyle it comes with gang life" She walked up to me and held my waist. "It's our lifestyle not just yours I got you baby" I smiled at her brushing hair her out of her face. "Mhm who would have ever thought an angel falling for a demon" I tongue kissed her and laid her down on the couch "Oh fuck" I slid back into her and stroked her
"You not mad at me babygirl?"
She scratched my back "No shit ooh I'm cumming" I kissed her neck and went deep giving her all of my dick. "BRANDON UGGGH" I tongue kissed her as she started shaking and creaming all on my dick "mhmm" I moaned kissing her. She stopped shaking after having her orgasm and I started chasing my first release.

"You love me bae?" I asked her stroking "Yes I love you daddy"
I moaned "Show me" I slid out of her and sat down she started deepthroating me and sucked my balls before getting on top of me and riding me staring me in the eyes. "Oh get it shawty" I placed my hand on her ass as she slide up and down my dick. She started squeezing her pussy muscles "Oh daddy finna nut" I grabbed her neck and pulled her to me kissing her I grunted as she started whimpering. I blasted inside of her and started pounding her "Ohh bae" she started trying to close her legs. "Stop open them legs" she whimpered "Bae it's too much." I popped her ass "If you love daddy open up" she moaned and spread her legs. I fingered her clit as she started screaming.

"Brandon ohh fuck yes" I moaned watching her eyes roll back. "Yeah get yours babygirl" I moaned as her walls started quivering. "Oh shit Sapphire you got my soul ugggh" I slammed her down making her take all my dick as I nutted again. We kept going until it was close to the time of the lick. We met up with the gang G money, Shawn and herb stared at me with worried expressions I winked at them and gave them the ok sign the all let out a breathe of relief.

We all knew the repercussions of going against the gang but I knew my babygirl was a rider. We loaded up and everything went as planned.

Sapphire
We entered the house got the money out of the safe Brandon stayed close to me but I knew what I had to do and the sweetest part of the deal. My father's ex was there one everybody got the money out. I shot her twice in the head and old white man who had been partners with my father and his evil wife. "Dang g she ain't blink." I chuckled as G money and Shawn stared appalled "Well I dropped three sober Did I pass?" Bibby grabbed me and hugged me as we all ran out of the house. Miasha was driving and I took my mask off. Brandon took of his mask and kissed me. "Your Officially a gang member" I smiled and we skirted off. We made it back to our side of town.

I didn't feel guilty or bad people kill people all the time. I wasn't a monster I was a survivor. Only god could Judge me. We split the money and Brandon kept staring at me I cold feel he was on edge that I killed three people. Everyone left and I stripped and got in the shower. Brandon came in the shower. "How do you feel?"
"Alive" I turned around an put my arms around his neck. "If you ever feel bad and want to talk about it I'm here" I chuckled "People die all the time why are we still talking about something that never happened" Brandon gave me a wide smile. "You know the g code without me telling you" I felt his dick harden against my stomach since he was so much taller than me. He picked me up and kissed me getting my hair soaking wet. "My lil savage" I moaned as he entered me.

"So when are we getting married?" I laid on his chest "Ohh you sound you want to marry me huh?" He chuckled kissing my forehead "You ain't getting cold feet are you ?" I slapped his stomach lightly "I should be asking you that" he flipped top on me. "Naw I know what I want" I smiled as he kissed my neck
"I do too" he kissed down to my stomach licking it and sucking it.
"You sure you can wait til I'm ready for a baby cuz if not..."

I raised my eyebrow "Yes I can wait if I ain't know any better I think you tryna trap me" he chuckled "ohh you figured my plan out hmm or I could just use my dick and tongue to make you fall irrevocably in love with me" I bit my lip as he went down and started kissing my pearl. I was in a state of bliss.
2 hours later....
"Oh fuck girl suck that shit" I loved how he lost control when we made love "Oh shit what you babygirl fuck Imma buy you a house mmmm you deserve it.." his eyes was halfway open staring at me. "Oh give me that pussy shit The way you be doing me we looking at houses tomorrow" I shook my head smirking I kissed him as I started bouncing up and down. He broke the kiss moaning "New heels u just earned them fuckk" I chuckled and moaned he was naming off a list of shit in his budget.

"Brandon shut up damn" he busted out laughing "My bad mm"
"Let me go deep bae" he asked cuffing my ass as he pushed down."HUH" I bit my lip as my legs shook he grabbed my neck gently. "IM IN LOVE WITH U OOOH SHIT" I couldn't talk as he kept stroking my pussy.
"Ohhhh"he finished inside me and I kissed his forehead
"Damn babygirl u always put it down" I laid on his chest
"Good I love You Buckz" he put his arms around me and we fell asleep.