Break Yo self

Bibby
We were all outside sitting inside g money's Lincoln navigator. Waiting for him to arrive home. Everyone was dressed in all black and had mask on top of their face. I looked over at Sapphire who was smiling devilishly. For someone reason it turned me on that she was smiling and we were about to kill. I averted my eyes trying to stop my erection from growing. Everybody twisted their silencers on their guns. "Alright he should be pulling up in ten  minutes everybody clear on the plan?"

G money turned around looking at us. "Yes me and jasmine bag the money once y'all get the code to the safe,  You sapphire and Bibby we be pointing guns at him and herb will put the code in for the safe and Shawn is the get away driver."
"I at least gotta shot him once for hurting my lil sis but I do it once I put in the code" Sapphire chuckled at herbs remark.
We all watched his car pull up then we rushed him once he got the door open. I pushed him on the floor "what's the code to the safe nigga?"
I  said pressing the gun to his head but my eyes was on Sapphire. "I'm not telling you shit" Sapphire aimed at his hand and shot him. "AAahh my fucking hand!!!!
What's the mutherfucking code to the safe?"
Don't make me ask you again" I nudged him with the gun  "It's 13,75,18" he yelled while grabbing his hand Herb had already moved the picture and he started putting the code in. Once he opened money started falling out "Jackpot on fo' nem"
I watched jasmine and Miaisha bag the money. I let them put all of it bags before

I cocked him on the side of the head splitting his shit open "Fucck he yelled and grabbed his head with his good hand. I watched Miaisha and Jasmine carry the bags out of the door.   I took off my mask "You beat my girl up and thought you was going to get away with that shit." His eyes widened  he looked at me

"I don't know you "
Sapphire took of her mask "But you know me Daddy dearest" his eyes got huge popping out "YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!! Herb walked over and kicked him in the stomach and shot him in the leg. "Fucking punk"
"ROT IN HELL"Sapphire shouted I shot him twice in the head. All four of us ran out a hopped in the car. Shawn skirted off into the night.

Sapphire
For the first time in my life I felt free like a big weight had been lifted off my shoulders "You handle your shit like a G" g money said giving me dap in the back of the truck. I smiled at him the I looked over at Bibby who had lingering worry in his eyes. I leaned over and tongue kissed him "I love you I said rubbing his face. "I love you to"
We got back to Bibbys condo and contest the money.  It was 800,000 which was more than I estimated. I gave everyone 100g's a piece."Nah I ain't taking that babygirl" Bibby pulled me on his lap. 

"I looked at everybody else "Everyone satisfied?" "Hell yeah " they said in union. Herb looked at me "Yo daddy had any other rich friends we can rob?" I nodded my head "Yeah we got to wait till this shit cool down first" Herb nodded "Bibby that's yo trap queen now" G money laughed shaking his head. Everybody stayed and chatted for a while and then gave us hugs and left. Bibby locked the door and turned around staring at me "I am a drug dealer"

I looked at him then I walked up and kissed him on the lips "I don't care about any of that to me your just the man I am deeply and irrevocably in love with" He smiled and hugged me "I am so blessed"  he whispered into my ear. "You going to teach me how to trap?"
"Yeah babygirl but I got some other things to teach you first" he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.