Afterglow

Sapphire
I woke up int the afterglow of the sex we had last night. I was fully relaxed but my pussy was a little sore. Bibby walked in with a tray of breakfast

"Good morning babygirl "he flashed me a breathtaking smile as he sat down putting the tray in front of me. "Aww you cooked my favorite" I said leaning in give him a tongue kiss. We picked up forks and took turns feeding each other pancakes with powdered sugar and sausage.

After we finished eating ran me a bath. "I know you probably sore" he picked me up and carried me to the jacuzzi tub. "You getting in to right?"

Bibby laughed placing me in the steaming water "babygirl if I get in I'm gone be trying to get it in"
I reached up and rubbed his dick through his boxers.

"You already got me wet" He leaned in and kisses me I feel my self getting aroused. The warm water had evaporated the pain in my pussy. I broke the kiss and pulled down his boxers.

I licked the tip of his dick as her groaned placing his hands in my hair. I sucked him slowly at first then I started deep throating him. "Aww shit" I started humming while doing it sending vibrations through his dick.

He pushed my head back and I looked up at him "I gotta sit down that shit making a nigga weak in the knees" I pushed back in the tub so he could climb in and sit on the edge with his back on the wall.

I slid back over to him and continued my assault on his dick. "Aaahhh" he said as he nutted in my throat. I swallowed then I smirked thinking of how his deep voice sounded when he moaned.

He lowered his self into the water and grabbed me forcefully pulling me In for a kiss. While rubbing my ass as our tongues tangled. I felt him rubbing his dick over my clit. I broke the kiss as I moaned intensely "You love that that shit don't you?" he asked kissing my neck. "Yes I love it."I started trying to position myself over his dick he pushed me away as he kept flicking his dick over. my clit "uuhh" I moaned
"put it in please" he licked my neck "Shut up" he flicked the tip faster over my clit I came fast and hard.

"Oh my fucking god" I bucked as my pussy trembled. "Stand up turn around and put your hands on the wall". I bit my lip and did as I was told.

Bibby
I loved the fact Sapphire did whatever I told her I leaned forward a she put her ass in the air. I started eating her pussy and asshole from the back. Sapphire had a nigga head fucked up and I wanted to turn her ass out so she would never leave a nigga.

I was doing all type of freaky shit to her. My goal for today was to make her cum as many times as I could. "Tell me how it feel while I'm eating this pussy" I laughed as she started stuttering trying to talk. "Iiitt fe-fe-feels uhh" I smacked her ass harder
"Talk to me "
"It feels good daddy"
I suck her clit hard as she screams "I'm cumming" I suck up her sweet juices and continue to suck her clit as she orgasms. I suck until she's finished "you want this dick?"
She nods "Tell me you want it"
"I want your dick inside me"
I smile "come ride daddy's dick"
She comes and positions her self over me. I grip her hips and slam her down on my dick, her pussy grips my dick as we each gasp. I grab her hips as starts riding me. I suck each of her titties as she bounces up and down on "mmm ride that shit girl" "

Her pussy grips me tighter and I know she is about to cum. "Cum on my dick don't fight it"
"ohhh shit"I feel her pussy muscles grip my dick and I growl as she cums.
I feel the water getting cold so I pull the lever out to let the water out. "Hold on to me" I say as I lift us out of the tub I walk to the bed and lay her down my dick was still inside her. "Are you sore still?"

"No I'm good"
"Don't lie to me"
"I promise I'm good"

That's the only answer I need I put her legs on my shoulders and start pounding her her shit. "Ooh fuck yes daddy" I feel her pussy tighten and she starts squirting.
"Oh shit that pussy squirting for daddy huh?" I make my strokes more forceful so I don't slide out "Yesssss" I grit my teeth and growl and force myself not to nut.
"Fuck yo shit so wet".
"It so wet for you"
"Say my name"
"Brandon DICKson"
I thrust hard into her pussy as I let my nut go. She squirts and cums at the same time. I pull out of her still rock
hard "Get up and turn around' I let her get into position I slide back in her pussy and grab her neck while I pull her hips into my thrust "You fucked up when gave me this good ass pussy baby" I moan into her ear.
"Ohh Bibby uuh"
"Don't fight cum for daddy baby"
I swear she gone turn my ass into a nympho. I grunt as her pussy clamps around me so hard I have to stop stroking. When she loosens up I slide out and lay down so she can get on top and I can see her face while I'm in it.

Sapphire

Bibby is making me cum so much I'm losing count. I crawl on top of him in a horny haze. All I can think about is how good he makes me feel. He positions my pussy over his dick and I lay my titties on his chest as he kisses me hungrily. When he thrust back into I break the kiss as he sucks my bottom lip. I cry out as tears come to my eyes from the pleasure he is giving me. "If you ever give this dick to another bitch I'm going to kill her" I growl passionately he laughs and I look him in the eyes "I ain't playing Brandon" I lift up so I can clench my pussy muscles on him while riding "aww shit stop girl" I smile "No nigga since you think shit funny"

I laugh because his light skin ass starting turning red and moaning. I put my all into riding and using my pussy muscles he let out a loud scream

"Cum in your pussy daddy" he thrust into me and moans again yells again I fall back onto his chest as an intense orgasm explodes through me. We lay there panting drenched in sweat. "Damn girl you put it on me I ain't gone lie" I laugh "I know I did yo ass was red in the face."

"I'm glad you was my first" he says stroking my hair and looking me in the eyes "Me too" I kiss him and warm us up some food.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR