Baecation pt3

Bibby
I woke up looking at Sapphire she was sleeping peacefully. I kissed her neck climbing on top of her. "Mmm good morning" I sucked her neck "Good morning wifey" since she wanted forever with me it broke something inside me I wanted to make love to her 2/47. She giggled and moaned. "Bae I ain't brush my teeth yet" I sucked her neck. "So I don't give a fuck" I pulled her face to mine and stuck my tongue in her mouth. She moaned into the kiss as I positioned my dick at her entrance. I pushed into her and she moaned opening her legs wider. "Shit Mami" I moaned as she creamed on me. "Uhh mm" I bit her bottom lip sucking it as I started pumping into her. "Yess daddy shit" I bit my lip staring at her. "I love you babygirl" I started pumping faster. "Uhh I love you too ahhh I'm cumming" I loved her high pitched voice from the pleasure I was giving her. "Fuck baby you feel so good" I moaned as she kissed my neck "let me ride you daddy"

I slid out of her and laid down she climbed on top of me putting her titties on my chest as she started bouncing on me. "Yeah ride daddy's dick Mmm" I bit my lip as she bounced on me. "Yes fuck it so big daddy mmm shit" I smiled grunting she bounced and slid all the way down taking all of me at once.
"Awww fuckk babygirl shit "I held her hips as I moved in circular motion hitting all her walls. "Yes fuckk" she squirted on me I started thrusting up into her as she kissed me moaning into my mouth. " Mhmmm" I moaned into the kiss as she creamed on me. "shit yeah' she pushed up on to her knees and started riding me like she was crazy. "uhh fuck" I watched her titties bounce up and down as she rode me I flicked her clit. ''Who's dick is this?" she clamped her muscles on me and I groaned. " Hmm?" she clenched her muscles an held it " OH SHIT IT'S YOURS' I yelled a she kept clamping me. " That's right Daddy mm fuck" I grabbed her hips trying to slow her down because I was about to nut. " ohh fuck slow down babygirl' she bucked scratching my chest " "Ohh yes" she moaned and rotated her hips her juices flooded the sheets, I moaned my eyes rolling back as she rode me. I pumped into her few times before pulling her down and blasting my load into her. She leaned down kissing me and I held her to me as I finished blasting into her.

Sapphire
"Get on all fours" I nodded sliding off him as i got on my knees putting an arch in my back he sucked my pussy and I gasped as he licked and sucked my clit. "mmm fuck" I just expected him to slid right back in but he was always full of surprises I moaned he zig zagged on my clit. he moved his mouth and ran his tongue around my asshole and massage my clit I moaned as he sucked still swirling his tongue around me. " MMM im bout to cum" he moved his fingers faster and I came screaming his name."Mhm" he slid into me not even letting me recover. "Shit Bae" I moaned grabbing his arm that was on my hip. "Shit babygirl take it" I moaned putting my hands in the covers bunching them up. "OHHHHHHH BRANNNNDOONN" I screamed as an orgasm crashed through me. "Mmm yes babygirl" I felt like my legs were going to give out. "Shit bae wait" he grunted not paying attention my legs buckled and I fell forward he didn't miss a beat he got on the bed still pounding me. "Ohhhh God oh god" he smacked my ass as he kept pounding me "Shit baby this pussy so good" I moaned and started writhing underneath him. "Don't it fight babygirl cum for daddy" I screamed and came so hard I almost blacked out. "Mmm yes fuck" he growled and his thrust got slower a deeper. "Ohh yes Brandon shit" he moaned thrusting into me a few more times before he bottomed out and blasted into me."UHHH Sapphire" I moaned feeling him blast inside of me. We were both breathing hard as he turned me around tongue kissing me.

He pulled back and looked at me held my waist and kissed my all around my face. I started giggling he was always affectionate but since he proposed he was getting worse not that I minded. "I love you babygirl" I pecked his lips. "I love you too Baby" he smiled running his hands through my hair. "Mmm let's cuddle and watch a movie" I nodded and laid down his slid next to me putting his hands around my waist. "Wait what if your mom doesn't like me?" I asked looking at him
"You got g money approval he is the hardest one to get to like anybody so my mom is going to love you" I smiled snuggling into him. "Babygirl I know you don't have anyone to give you away I'm sorry about that" I rubbed his face "That's thoughtful baby but I asked money last night he said he would" Bibby smiled "Yeah definitely loves you I can barely get his ass to do shit for me" I giggled as he turned on the TV. My phone dinged and I picked it up.