Baecation

Bibby

Everybody had got there passports already I had told Miaisha and Jasmine to take Sapphire out so I could pick out an engagement ring I had the fellas come with me. "Show me the colorful rings" I said to the jeweler he waved us over to another case "Yeah she look like she would like some colorful shit" I laughed at Herb as the jeweler pulled out some rings. "Aahh hell naw folk all them shits is small" I nodded in agreement "Yeah put them back I want something big" I pulled out stacks of money and placed them on the glass "I'm trying to cash out no small shit. The jewelers eyes got big and Shawn chuckled "Ain't used to seeing niggas with money huh?" We all started cackling as the jewelers look flustered "My apologies sir"
I nodded as he pulled out the big rings I spotted the perfect on immediately.
"That's the one right there what y'all think?" I looked at them and they all nodded "That shit fire bruh"
"Yeah she gone like that shit on fo' nem" I grabbed it looking at the jeweler "I will take this"
"75,985" I shrugged " This 100,000 right here what else y'all got?"
I ended up getting her 2 tennis chains and some stuff for the guys.

Sapphire
"Yeah I'mma show my ass in Puerto Rico" I laughed as Jasmine started twerking in the middle of the store
"I have no doubt" I said smacking her ass playfully. "I going to rocking thot shit" I said turning towards a rack of clothes that were barely clothes. "You no damn well buckz will beat yo ass" Miaisha said frowning at me "How good you think he going to beat it?" I said snaking out my tongue. We all started busting out laughing "You so nasty I can't with you" Miaisha said still cackling.

I smiled and continued looking through the racks. I picked out a few items "Good luck wearing that" I looked at Jasmine who smiled shaking her head. We was shopping for hours before we hit the food court.
"So how is things with you and Shawn?" I looked at Miaisha popping a fry into my mouth. She started smiling and blushing.

"Well we official now and things are so great thank you for telling him for me" I furrowed my eyebrows I didn't tell him shit! Bibby big ass mouth I nodded "Of course girl I'm so happy for you" We both looked at Jasmine expectantly. I cleared my throat as she sipped her milkshake.
"Me and G money just fucking for now" Me and Miaisha looked at each other "Well alrighty then " I took a bite of my burger not knowing what to say. "Well I got feelings for him but I don't know if he feels the same" I nodded "Have you tried telling him ?" Miaisha asked Jasmine

"G money might seem sweet to y'all but he can be an asshole" my eyes got big I wonder if Bibby's got an asshole side to him I sipped my drink "Maybe he's just like that cuz he don't know where y'all stand." Miaisha nodded "That probably what it is" Jasmine shrugged "If I tell him and it backfires I'm kicking y'all asses" we all started laughing

"Just don't spring it on him set the mood make it romantic" I eyed Jasmine and she nodded "Alright I will" My phone started buzzing and I looked at Bibby calling me.
"Hey bae"
"Hey babygirl where y'all at?"
"The mall" he looked around at my background before his eyes landed on my face.
"I miss you babygirl"
"I will be home in a lil bit daddy" he smirked "You miss me?"
"Yeah I miss you daddy"
He licked his lips "Keep it up and I coming to get you" I blushed looking at Miaisha and Jasmine who's eyes where dead on me. I looked back at Bibby who was staring at me lustfully.
"I will see you later bae"
"Mhm I love you babygirl"
"I love you to Bibby " I blew him a kiss and hung up.

Bibby
I was doing push ups and watching TV as I waited for Sapphire to get back. Normally I would have the guys over but I was in the mood to be alone. I had rapidly shifting moods sometimes plus I didn't want any delay making love to Sapphire the door clicked.
I continued doing my push ups until Sapphire came into view. She put her bags down crossing her arms looking at me. "What you got an attitude for?"
"You told Shawn about Miaisha having a crush on him'" I shrugged "It's was true ain't it besides anybody could see it I ain't blind" She rolled her eyes at me blowing I walked up to her. "You mad?" She looked at me and her eyes trailed down my body. I pressed her up against the wall. "You mad ?" She bit her lip. I picked her up and grinded my dick on her "Huh?" She rolled her eyes at me "Yes Im mad"