Time Flies

Bibby
We only had a day left.I was dreading every second that ticked by. It meant it was closer to her having to leave and go back home "Babygirl your going to tell him about us right?"
She kissed me "Yes Bibby I promise " I hugged her to me. "I love you babygirl"
"I love you too"
"If he gets angry or upset just remember I will take care of you."
" I know I'm not worried " I wasn't convinced with the way she said it but I didn't pushed the issue. "Close your eyes" I watched her close them and I went to get the promise ring I bought her "Hold your hand out" she held out her hand I slid it on her finger.

 "Close your eyes" I watched her close them and I went to get the promise ring I bought her "Hold your hand out" she held out her hand I slid it on her finger

'Open your eyes" she did and gasped looking up at me. "I promise not to hurt you, I promise not to lie
I promise to befriend you and defend you with my life
I promise you forever, I promise you today,
"Would you wear my promise ring?"
"Yes Brandon" she started crying
I wiped her eyes "Babygirl don't cry I told you I got you forever"
She held me close to her body "it's so beautiful"
"Naw it's nothing compared to you"
She smiled "Your so good to me baby"
I held her in my arms and started rubbing her ass. After we made love she got up and cooked for a nigga.
She had me spoiled.

Sapphire
I couldn't believe Bibby bought me this promise ring. It made me feel even more secure in our relationship. I almost told him about my father's abusive nature.

I just didn't because I knew it would ruin the last day we had left. I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't hear Bibby walk into the kitchen he put his arms around my waist and I jumped having flashbacks "Baby you scared me"
"I didn't mean to you good?"
I sat the spoon stopped stirring the risotto and turned hugging him.
"Yeah I'm good "I said kissing him on the lips. He grabbed my ass I giggled "Let me turn off the food cuz I already know what you on"
I turned of the food and turned back to him. "We ain't made love in the kitchen yet I think we need to change that."Yeah me to "I said licking my lips I pushed him toward the counter and got on my knees pulling down his boxers. I licked his tip as he groaned I held eye contact with him as I pulled the rest of him into my throat "Ffffuucck" he moaned I bobbed up and down on his dick as he started to pump softly. "Aaaww shorty" I hummed sending vibrations through his dick as I massaged his balls.i sucked him harder and faster pushing him to climax.

He grabbed my head and shot in my throat. Once he was done cumming he lifted me on the counter and ripped off my panties. I watched as he licked my clit before blowing on it softly I almost came from the sensation. I moaned as he starting giving me soul taking licks. "Fuckk daddy"I screamed as I came hard he kept sucking and licking sliding to fingers in me as I shuddered "Yess" he thrusted them in and out. I came on his fingers "I need you now" he stopped eating me and smirked
"What you say babygirl?"
I whimpered "I need you"he stood up and took the tip of his dick sliding over my clit. "How bad do you need me?"
"So fucking bad " I moaned as he rubbed my clit faster before thrusting into me "Aaahhh" I came on his dick again before he started even pumping.
"Fuck babygirl you cumming already"
I nodded as he bent down and stuck his tongue into my mouth as he started thrusting slowly. "You driving me crazy Brandon" he knew I only used his name when I was serious"
"Shut up" I whimpered as he thrust remained slow and steady. I pushed to meet his thrust. "Mm this pussy baby" I smiled at him as I started creaming he looked down "you creaming for daddy?"

"Yess" he stuck his tongue in my mouth again and started pounding me as he rubbed my clit I screamed as I squirted on his dick "Let it out" I screamed as I came again. "Fucck "he said still pounding me relentlessly.
"Who's pussy is this?"
"YOURS ONLY YOURS"
Went we went round for round on ever surface of the kitchen. On the stove,against the refrigerator,on the sink even when he was nutting he was still erect and ready. I cleaned down everything with bleach and we ate going to bed for more rounds.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR
Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️