The will

"Sapphire
I woke up to my phone ringing I didn't recognize the number but I picked it up. "Hello?"
"Yes am I speaking to Sapphire Waters?"
"This is she"
"Hi my name is Daniel Proctor I am your father's lawyer I'm sorry for your loss "
"Thank you"
"I'm calling because I have his will and he left everything to you I just need you to come in and sign some forms"
"When would be a good time ?"
"Today at 2pm if that works for you?"
"Yes it does."
We hung up and I looked over at Bibby who was sleeping peacefully. I got up and did my hygiene before fixing breakfast.

The bastard actually left me everything. I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't hear Bibby come in the kitchen apparently my face was frowned up. "I did some wrong baby?"
I looked over at him "No " I went over hugging him "What's wrong?" He put his arm around me and I breathed in his scent. "I got a call from my dad's lawyer " he nodded "I have to go in and sign some paperwork."

He rubbed my back "Want me to come with you?"
I shook my head "I never told the cops I had a boyfriend and I don't know this lawyer guy he probably has been in contact with them I don't want to do anything that would put you at risk the less they no the better" he nodded
"You smart babygirl keeping me on point when I'm slipping I didn't even think about like that" I rubbed his chest "Let's eat baby" he kissed my forehead before letting me go I fixed his plate and mine.

Bibby grabbed my phone "Can I have the code?'
"It's your birthday" he smiled at me and then looked at my phone "What you doing baby?" He showed me the phone "I synced our locations so I can know where your are at all time and you know where I am too" I nodded and took a bite of food.

Bibby
I kissed Sapphire after we finished eating breakfast. "You going today?"
She nodded "What time?"
"2:00 o'clock" I looked at my watch it was on 9:30 I pulled her into my lap. "Mmm what you doing today?" I kissed her neck "After I make love to you I'm going to the studio to finish getting the project together"

She nodded I took the plates to the sink and walked back over to her. She looked up at me and I pulled her up laying her on the table she smiled shyly up at me. "Aaww you being shy babygirl" she batted her lashes and blushed.

I pulled of her big tshirt and kissing down her body before taking of her panties and sucking her clit. "Oh Bibby" I ran my hands up her body massaging her nipples as I ate her out. "Fuck I'm finna cum" I licked and sucked her faster giving her clit special attention I looked up at her and she was biting her lip watching me. I winked as she smiled before her legs started shaking and her juices flooded my tongue She taste so sweet

I moaned as I kept eating her out I never thought I would enjoy giving head even though she was the first I gave it to I enjoyed it as much as she did if not more. I loved hearing her moans it stroked my ego. "Baby ooohh" she tried to move away from me and I had to grab one of her legs while still massaging her breast with the other one.

"Ooohh Fucck" I kissed and sucked her and she came again on my tongue. I kept eating her out until my need for her was too strong. I pulled down my shorts freeing my throbbing dick. I looked at the her splayed out in front of me and smirked. "I love you babygirl" I climbed on the table getting on top of her. "I love you to daddy" I kissed her lips and pushed into her velvet heaven. "Uuhh God" I bit my lip looking at her beautiful face.

Sapphire
"Shit" I put my legs around his waist as he pumped into me he kissed me as he moaned. I looked into his eyes and found them blue as the ocean watching me intensely he moved his hips in a circular motion catching me off guard. "Brandon oohhh baby" he licked his lips. "It feel good babygirl?"
"Huh yes I'm cumming " I scratched his back as an orgasm flooded through me. He kissed my neck as he pumped into me increasing my pleasure. I bit his arm as another orgasm ripped through me he pulled back and looked at me. "I'm sorry bae" he smirked and started laughing making me relax "I'm doing my job right then" I giggled as his eyes danced with amusement.