Recovery

Bibby
I looked at Sapphire as she slept she looked peaceful cuddled on my chest listening to my heartbeat. Her face was healing slowly she looked more like herself. Her cheeks had gone down and her lips were back to normal and the her black eye was starting to go away.

It had only been five days since she showed up here beat up. I gripped her tighter as tears flowed from my eyes thinking I could have lost her if he had killed her but I also felt a sense of pride. That she yelled back at him she would never give me up. She was such a beautiful innocent girl that had been through so much but it never corrupted her sweet spirit.She whimpered in her sleep "Mommy please don't leave me"

My heart twisted in my chest as she held out her hands like a toddler clasping at air."Babygirl it's okay I'm right here." She opened her eyes and looked at me. I sat up and pulled her into my chest and started rocking her.
"Don't ever leave me Bibby"
"I won't Babygirl I promise"
I rocked her back to sleep before I drifted off myself.

I woke up before her and went to make us breakfast. I kissed her face waking her up. "Good morning beautiful"
"Good morning handsome"
She kissed my lips I kissed her back sticking my tongue into her mouth. I broke the kiss slowly. "I made us breakfast she did a happy dance and picked up her fork and started eating.

After we finished eating I got up and ran her a warm bath. I carried her to the bathroom and took of the large t shirt she had on I unwrapped her stomach looking at the big purple bruises on her stomach. I kissed all of them gently before I placed her in the tub. I grabbed a washcloth a put her body wash on before gently washing her body.

"You are so good to me I appreciate you taking care of me" I looked at her and smiled. "It's nothing you gone be my wife soon" Her eyes got big and she looked at me "You want to marry me?" I grabbed her hand with the promise ring. "That's what this ring means my promise to marry you" She kissed me I pulled back when I tasted her tears on my lips "Don't cry babygirl."

Sapphire
I just thought the promise ring meant he would lie,or cheat and defend me with his life but the fact that he thought I was worthy enough to marry was a completely different story. I pulled him into me and kissed him.
"I love you Brandon Dickson"
"I love you to Mrs.Dickison"
I forced myself not to cry again My whole body was bruised and my eye was swollen and black and here he is calling me his wife. He finished washing my body and lifted me out of the tub drying me off then wrapped my stomach back up and put fresh gauze on wrist. He rubbed me down with lotion and gave me a fresh tshirts. "I sent Jasmine and Miaisha shopping for you so you will have something to wear besides tshirts"
I nodded and he carried me to the bed and made me comfortable handing me the tv remote. "I'm going to take a shower and then I fix us something to eat.
"Okay" he kissed my head then turned to go into the bathroom and shower. I turned on the TV trying to focus but the fact that he was naked had my pussy wet. I sighed because I knew we wouldn't be having sex for a while until my body healed.

I can't wait till that bastard is six feet under I thought to myself.  I thought to myself before trying to focus on love and hip hop.
Bibby came out the bathroom in a towel. Making me groan and shove my head in the pillow. "You in pain babygirl?" I raised my face and eyed him with my good eye "Yeah but not the kind you think" I licked my lips and looked at him up and down.
His eyes sparkled as he caught my meaning.

"I gotchu" he came over to the bead and lifted the covers back. He pulled my shirt up and ran his thumb across my clit "mmhm" I whimpered he spread my legs apart and scooted down so my pussy was in his face.He kissed my pussy before he started licking and sucking my clit.

I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair my  body buzzed as nothing but pleasure ran through my body. I arched my back and moved my hips slowly because my ribs were still bruised he stuck two fingers inside me pumping in and out. "Ohh I'm cumming. He continued eatin me out until I came 6 more times."You good now babygirl?"

I nodded it's nothing like that fire ass dick you be putting down but it's a close second  I thought to myself he tongue kissed me before getting of the bed and going to put on some shorts. I closed my eyes before seeing his dick knowing I would beg to have sex even though I was in no condition to. I stared back at the tv finally being able to focus after having multiple orgasms.
He walked out of the room and came back a few minutes later.  "I made us bacon grilled cheese sandwiches"

Bibby I watched Sapphire break into a lil happy dance as I sat the plate down in the front of her

Bibby
I watched Sapphire break into a lil happy dance as I sat the plate down in the front of her. I busted out laughing it was good to see her coming back to herself the first couple days she was crying and upset. "Is it that good ?"I watched as she bit the sandwich and threw her head back.

She nodded looking at me We finished eating I cuddled up to her and held her she laid my head on her chest. "I can't wait till this all over " I nodded because I understood where she was coming from.

I leaned over and took out some pain pills giving it to her with some soda. I was so grateful to my brothers because they had been watching her father and pinned down the perfect time to kill her father was between 5 and 6:30 pm. Normally I would have done it but they all said to stay with Sapphire and take care of her Now all we was waiting on was Sapphire to heal so we could put her bitch ass daddy six feet under."I am taking you on a trip after this is over" she looked at me

"You are?" I nodded then a thought popped in my head "Did you do you homework today?" She looked at me "I can do it tomorrow I'm going online now so they give us more time "
I nodded my head "No more slacking just this once" I kissed her head I was upset that she couldn't enjoy college like all thee other kids because of the fucked up shit she was going through.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR

Love you guys,💘💘💘