Baecation pt2

Sapphire
We had made it to the room the whole Ride with Bibby was awkward. I hopped in the shower when we made it to the room and came back out in my robe. Bibby was laying on the bed watching TV. I huffed and went to my suitcase and pulled out an out an outfit trying to figure out what I was going to wear. "Where you think you going?" I looked at him crossing my arms. "Why do you care you ain't said two words to me since we landed?"
He took a deep breathe "Look I just had alot on my mind babygirl"
"Mhm well the girls wanted to go out"
He looked at the clock then at me "it's 12 in the morning y'all not going nowhere without us so get yo ass in this bed and go to sleep." I scoffed at him grabbed my phone and went through the sliding doors overlooking the balcony. Moody mutherfucka who he think he is! I texted Miaisha and Jasmine 

Sapphire: I can't go out tonight this mf tripping
Miaisha:No problem I'm going through it too
Jasmine:Damn all these niggas tweaking
Sapphire:😂😂😭
Jasmine:We fucking it up tomorrow period fuck what they on
Miaisha:And will
Sapphire: And do.. love y'all goodnight
I put my phone down and Bibby came out sliding his arms around my waist. I took a deep breathe as he started kissing my neck. "I'm going to bed!"
I said moving his hands off my waist and going inside.

Bibby
I knew she was mad at me cuz she never turned me down. I chuckled and  came in behind her. She dropped her robe and put on her night set. I was on brick immediately. I walked up behind her "Let me put you to sleep babygirl" She turned looking at me "No what Imma do is get my ass in the bed and go to sleep goodnight" I stared at her as she climbed in the bed and laid down.
"Man you tripping' She snorted but didn't respond. I went into the bathroom and started the shower. I started singing in the shower as I washed. I knew I was being moody with Sapphire I could help it I was putting my heart on the line. I got out the shower and did my night routine before laying in bed next to her. I pulled her into my chest she grumbled something but I ain't care I held her tightly to me. I dozed off smelling her sweet spicy scent.

I awoke to her shuffling around the room. "Good morning babygirl" she came over giving me a kiss. "Good morning baby I ordered you breakfast" I smiled at her and she walked away to get the tray. "What the fuck are you wearing?"
"It's a new outfit you like?"
She came back sitting the tray of food in my lap. "No where's the rest of it"
She laughed "Bae this is the whole outfit" I looked her up and down she had too much cleavage and it was short barely covering her ass. "Take it off you not wearing that"
"Why not we going to the beach its going to be hot?" I chewed my food looking at her I rolled my eyes. "Fine wear it" I continued eating.

Sapphire
I went out on the balcony taking pictures. I saw Bibby get up to get dressed. I texted jasmine and Miaisha they were already up and dressed saying they were waiting for me and Bibby. I stopped taking pictures and watched Bibby finished getting dressed. Once he was done I kissed his cheek and he squinted at me. I kissed his lips and he didn't react. "Why you being weird to me?" He looked at me but didn't say anything "You want me to change?" He brushed his hair like I wasn't talking to him. I kissed his neck "Babygirl stop " I rubbed his chest and he grabbed my hand "Now I know you see me getting ready" I rolled my eyes and pulled my hand from his grabbing my purse and stomping out of the room.  I saw Jasmine and Miaisha at end of the hall I walked up to them.
Jasmine eyes got big "You actually wearing one of the outfits"

"Yeah cuz I'm grown" I did a Lil twirl and started twerking I stopped when I seen the guys coming. Herb eyes got big and he giggled nervously. "Damn" kyro said eyeing me.  I rolled my eyes and looked at my finger nails.
"Buckz know you wearing that?" I looked at g money and chuckled "Yeah he know"  g money made a face "mmm" "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked him "Nothing" I looked at jasmine and Miaisha outfits Jasmine had on less than me. Bibby walked up and I tried to intertwine our fingers and he freed his hand. "Y'all ready?"
Everybody nodded and Jasmine sent me a sympathetic look. I just started walking two can play that game.