Last days

Sapphire

I woke up sighing our trip was coming to an end even though I didn't want it too and also because I never met Brandon's mom what if she didn't like me for her son. Brandon brushed my hair back "What wrong sugarplum?" I smirked hearing him call me a pet name. "Brandon what if your mom doesn't like me?" He kissed my cheek and made circles on my breast "I don't care I love you and we are getting married period end of discussion" I turned looking at him "Brandon George Dickson she is important in your life I want her to like me" he sighed rubbing his face. "Look babygirl when I was younger my mom was on crack she doesn't have a say on what goes on in my life okay I love you and you love me and we're In love okay?" I nodded staring at him I never knew that part of his life he was opening up to me. "Your so good to me baby you going to make a wonderful father one day" He leaned in over me and I looked at him "I ain't ready for kids right now but we can practice" I chuckled jumping up and running into the bathroom he was right behind me grabbing me by my waist. "Stop babygirl I ain't had none in a while" I scrunched up my face "So what did we do yesterday for three hours in the forest?" He threw his head back and laughed. We went a couple rounds before I drew the line and told him we only had a few days left. We got dressed and went to meet the crew.

"Hey girlie you got that good jug morning glow" I laughed swatting jasmine as she chuckled at me Miaisha was tonguing Shawn down and I blinked trying to feel like I wasn't watching a private moment. I turned my head looking at Brandon who was staring across the room with a scowl on his face I looked to where he was staring and saw Maneski surrounded by some females. I shook my head and walked over to him putting my arms around his waist. He looked down at me smiling I smiled back "What do we have planned for today daddy?" He growled low in his chest grabbing my ass. "It's up when we in the back of the Uber truck" I laughed smacking his chest.

He explained that we was going horses riding and then and then sky gliding I couldn't wait it sounded fun. I walked to a different truck than Brandon feeling like teasing him. "Naw you playing" he grabbed me and picked me up I laughed as he threw me over his shoulder.  He didn't put me down until we reached the truck and he got in right behind me "Driver put on the child lock" he passed him a 100$ and the doors clicked I giggled as he rolled up the partition. "Stop staring at me you know what's gonna happen"  I leaned over and undid his belt "Mmmm I can get head later give that wap babygirl." I came back up and kissed his lips.  He started unbuckling my jeans and I helped him pull them off.

Bibby
The truck pulled off but I could barely focus she wasn't sitting on my dick yet which was the problem "Ughh yes" I moaned as she slid down on me "Mmm Brandon you so fucking deep" I started bouncing her up and down continually "Fuck bae I'm bout to cum" I flicked her clit and she creamed on me. "Mmm  yes just like dat fuck" We was still fucking when we reached our destination. Went we 30 mins before we both calmed down. "Mmm baby you so fucking good shit" I kissed her forehead as we got out the truck. "Only for you daddy" I pulled her arm in front of me  "Let me see that ass jiggle yeah u been getting thick as hell since I been making love to that pussy"
She giggled and walked I bit my lip as I got on brick once again . "Okay damn y'all so nasty can we please get to where the fuck we going." I  cut my eyes at herb "Nigga don't be made cuz you a hoe and can't keep a bitch." Herb sucked his teeth and stomped off. I giggled and walked up behind Sapphire with the rest of the gang I held her from behind as the safety instructor gave us tip and pointers. Me and  Sapphire went first so because everyone was acting scary. We took off and took out our phones tongue kissing and taking pictures. "Damn Bae this so nice." I smiled making her smile "I kissed her forehead  and put my arm around her as we continued our ride.

When we made it to the other side  we went to a food stand and got some food. We was laughing and eating when Maneski walked up. "How u gone trade on me over a bitch dawg you flaw as hell for that?"  I chewed my food and swallowed "Nigga look if u keep talking out yo neck ma fuck you up worse than last time fuck nigga"  Maneski stared at me "If that pussy that good we might need to train her" that was the last straw I tackled him and started blowing his shit in.

A few minutes later my brother's rushed over and grabbed me "Stay the fuck away from me and her or I swear to God your dead to me!!" Everybody was trying to calmed me down I let Sapphire explain the situation while I wiped his blood of my hands. I couldn't believe how disloyal this nigga was being. We went through alot together but him disrespecting my fiancee was too fuckin much. I was finna marry Sapphire and this nigga talking about running a train on her. What kind of fucked up shit is that to say to someone. This my first time being in love and this nigga want to take it from me. The only real happiness I had ever known. He was and opp in my eyes.

Sapphire
We got in the truck and headed back to the room. "Babygirl I will always protect you honor against anyone I don't care who they are to me." I nodded looking into his eyes.  He kissed me gently but fiercely. We made it back to the room and made love all night.

P.s. Sorry to my readers its been so long for an update I had alot of personal shit going on.