Honeymoon

Brandon
I woke up looking down at Love on my chest she was sound asleep. I kissed her forehead and she smiled in her sleep. I kissed her cheek and then her lips. She kissed me back "Did you have a good nap Mrs.Dickson?" She giggled opening her eyes to look at me " I did" she paused looking at me. "What's up babygirl?' I said frowning slightly. "Nothing I just can't believe this is real" I smiled "Yeah I am a catch aren't I ? " She squinted at me. I kissed her lips "I'm just playing" she hit me with a pillow I grabbed her "Oh so you want to fight ?"

She licked her lips "Yeah I want to fight" I kissed her lips "Let's fight then" I pulled her on top of me she kissed my neck and I moaned grabbing her ass. "You so fucking sexy babygirl" she kissed my lips I flipped on to of her and held her hands above her head. " I love you so much Brandon" I kissed her lips sticking my tongue in her mouth our tongues danced . I pulled back " I love you too more than life itself "she smiled at me and I smiled back before kissing down her body sucking her titties. She moaned I freed he hands and she grabbed my head. I sucked her titties and played with her pussy. "Yes mmm" I let her cum and slid inside her.

Love
"Oh God bae you feel so good" he moaned kissing me. I bit my lip as he grinded inside me . "Ouu daddy I'm bout to cum" I tongue kissed her giving her passionate sloppy kiss. "Don't cum yet babygirl" she squealed "slow down bae " he moaned squeezing my neck "Daddy I'm finna cum " he kissed me and sped up causing me to squirt and cream. He growled kissing my neck as he exploded inside me. "You so beautiful when you cumming" I blushed staring in his eyes.

We went for a second round until we both came again. " We're an hour out from landing in Ocho Rios" he kissed my forehead and then my lips "You think we can get another quickie in?" I giggled "Bae you already got my hair looking crazy" he giggled "Alright but soon as we get to the room I need some more of you" I tongue kissed him "Don't worry Im gone make sure you overdose"

He licked his lips "Shit you teasing right now" I kissed him and giggled her rubbed my face with his thumb. "I'm so glad I met you" I kissed him again my eyes watering "Me too Brandon your a dream come true" he carried me to the bathroom and we washed each other down. I oiled up and slipped on my sundress I brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail "I should have gotten braids" "you look beautiful either way" he came over and kissed my neck and rubbed my stomach.

"When did you know you were going to marry me?" He chuckled "I knew from the moment I saw you I had to make you mines forever" I raised my eyebrows "So you was plotting on me ?" He nodded "Yes I was" I turned around and hugged him "Give me a kiss" he traced his tongue around my lips before sticking hi tongue in my mouth "Please strap in and prepare for landing "

My body was on fire from our kiss. "How far is the resort?" He chuckled "Not that far " we went out of the private room and sat down strapping in. "This is the beginning of our forever" I smiled and kissed his hand "Forever in not long enough with you" he blushed hard turning red.
I pulled out my phone and took pictures of us sitting there with his face red I posted it on IG and Herb sent me a message
Herb: Tell b he red as a tomato 🍅 again I see
Love: ????
Herb: he will know what it means 🤣
"Baby Herb said you red as a tomato again he see" Brandon busted out laughing letting out a throaty lighthearted laugh. " Baby what does that mean?" He only laughed harder "Bae tell me"

He tried to stop laughing "Alright one time they had came over to the crib and you had just put it on me so I was red in the face and he was like damn that nigga red in the face and Shawn was like red as a tomato and it's been an inside joke ever since"

I chuckled "Yeah you do be looking like a red Christmas ornament especially when you finna nut" he squinted at me "Oh so you got jokes" I kissed his cheek "Aww you mad daddy I was just playing" he twisted up his face like he tasted something sour. "Yeah Im mad at you" I kissed his cheek and then his neck "Give me a kiss" he shook his head "Mmm nope" I put his arm around his neck and nibbled on his ear then I sat back. "Now you know that's my spot and we got sit down for landing you wrong for that" I busted out laughing