Who Am I 2?

Bibby
"Yeah you scared me be dehydrated and stuff you need to drink plenty of water" I Said to Sapphire rubbing her shoulders now that she was home I was going to make sure my babygirl stayed healthy.

"You been so focused on school and you been doing so good I checked with all your professors and your academic range is out of this world we gone have smart babies" I rubbed lower I rubbed her nipples softly"Mmhm" I kissed her neck "You haven't got your shot again have you?"

She moaned again as one of my hands reached in her panties "Uh No not yet" I found her clit and massaged it "Maybe you shouldn't get them no more" I she bit her lip and I tongue kissed her while stroking her gently. "What you think you think we ready ?"
"I'm ready for anything as long as it's with you Brandon No else just you" I smiled and flipped her on her back and put her legs on my shoulder

"Let me make you a mommy" She smiled and I pushed her nightdress up. "Tell me what you want mamas?" I smacked her ass lightly as I put the tip of my dick inside her
"Oh bae shit stop teasing" I pushed deeper inside of her as she started squirting

"Mm fuck look at you feigning for me" I would give her the edge of my dick but not the whole thing

"Daddy go deep in my pussy please" I smiled and started drilling her shit "Don't stop I bout to ugggh" she started trying to close her legs

"Open up stop give me that" she moaned but didn't open up I positioned myself where I opened her legs and she couldn't run.

"Mmhm give me that shit mamas" she bit my shoulder and screamed as she started gripping me "ugggh godddamn girl"

I moaned she started creaming and squirting "Woo shit I'm finna nut in you babygirl" I looked into her eyes to see if she had any doubts "Do it bae shit " I blasted off into her and kept going "Ohh yes fill me up witth dick put a baby in me I love you shit" I'm smiled "You love or you in love with me ?"
Her eyes was rolling back "Hmm?" I hit the sidewall and her g spot "OH IN LOVE " I giggled as she started squirted and creaming again as her legs shook.
"Bae ugggghhh" she was so cute when she started acting Boujee. "

Don't stop yes mmm stroke my pussy bae" I kissed her neck and gave her deeper slow strokes

"I thought I was daddy or I'm bae?"
"Bibby stop you know you everything to me"

"That's right babygirl"

I smiled and kissed her before pulling out her and pushing her into an arch"Oh yes do it daddy" I smiled kissing her back I leaned in pentrating here the deepest I could go and started giving her soft kisses on her neck and the side of her mouth.

"Babygirl" she moaned I kept giving her deeper strokes I could tell she was zoned out. Her body was reacting to me but not her. "What you thinking about?"

I asked with an attitude she was making me feel so good but I knew her mind was somewhere else. "What I do bae?" I sucked my teeth and slid out of her.

"Man nothing" She turned around and looked at me.

"Brandon bae come here" she kissed my neck "I'm going to work out" I said pulling away from her touch. She squinted at me

"Man do what the fuck ever you want to" she got up and left me in the bed with the a shocked expression. I got up and followed her "Who the fuck you talking to like that?"

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "I'm talking to you" She ignored me and walked into the shower. "Go work the fuck out"

I chuckled "Oh shit girl you tweaking watch how you talking to me?" She finished showering and laughed "Man I don't need this shit"