Virginity

Sapphire

A couple days had passed and it was Friday. I had finished all my homework earlier that week so I could spend more time with Bibby. I went to the doctor so I could get the birth control shot because I wanted to lose my virginity to Bibby. I hadn't talked about it with him yet. I appreciated the fact that he never pressured me,he was content with whatever I would give.

I arrived home before my dad got of work and I packed a weekend bag and told him I texted him that I would be at Miaisha house for the weekend. I grabbed my bag and put into my car, I left a drove to Bibby's Condo.i stopped by the grocery store to pick up some crab legs and shrimp so I could cook for him. When I arrived he wasn't there but he gave me a key to his place so I let myself in. I cooked Shrimp fettuccine with crab legs on the side.

The food was almost done. So I showered and changed into the lingerie I had bought for tonight along with the high heels I also sprayed on my pheromone enhancing perfume making me sexually irresistible.

I texted him and he said he was almost done at the studio and would be here in 30 minutes. I light some candles sprinkled rose petals the table and then some leading to the bedroom.
I rushed back to the kitchen to get the food plated. I heard the door open so I got into a sexy pose by the counter.

Bibby

I walk in knowing that Sapphire is there but then I noticed rose petals on the floor. What is shorty up to? I smelled a delicious aroma coming from the kitchen I walk in and she standing there in lingerie all the blood rushes to my dick. I stop as she walks over to me "Welcome home daddy" Sapphire leans in and tongue kisses me. She always smelled amazing but tonight she smelled absolutely delicious making my dick harder.

"Are you ready to eat?" I licked my lips and nodded "Good sit down while I get the food". I watch as she turns she has on a thong and her tight ass jiggling as her heels click into the kitchen. I sit down wondering what is she on tonight. Sapphire fixed the plates of food. I was so turned on I didn't want to eat but my stomach was growling. She kissed me as she put my plate in front of me. It took everything in me not to pull her onto my lap and start taking off her lingerie. "Damn you look good enough to eat" she smiled lustfully at me I pulled her chair closer to me.

We pray over the food and start eating I moan as I take my first bite of fettuccine "you really spoiling a nigga"
"You my baby I got to" I take a few more bites.
"What's all this for tonight?" She sucks meat out crableg while looking at me making my dick jump.
"I wanted to take things to next level tonight" I almost choked on my food I had take a sip of soda to recover.

"What you mean next level?" I look at her in disbelief.

"Bibby I want you to take my virginity" I take another couple bites of food trying to figure out what to say. "Babygirl that's something special i don't want you to regret it what we have been doing is more than enough." Sapphire pouted I saw hurt in her eyes as she got up from the table and ran into the bedroom.

She had locked herself in the bathroom. "Babygirl let me in please" I said jiggling the handle."Just go away"she said her voice trembling. Shit I fucked up I wanted her to but I didn't expect it to be this soon."Sapphire please open the door please babygirl" I heard her unlock the door and I opened it she wouldn't look at me. "I want you don't ever get that fucked up" she looked up at me. I grabbed her neck kissing her intensely.

I carried her to the bed inhaling her scent deep into my lungs. "This my first time too" I say watching her facial expressions "I wont regret this" I smile and kiss her . She undresses me "let's 69" I giggle and she gets into place. I move her thong to the side and stick my tongue in her pussy. As she deep throats me. We both came 3 times while giving each other head.

Sapphire crawls back and kisses me I flip over on top of her. "I'm ready Daddy" I kiss her while pressing my dick into her wetness I pause as if she can read my mind "I'm on birth control" I tongue kiss her and start fingering her clit while pushing my dick into her slowly. I watch her face I growl as my dick enters her tight wet pussy. "Am I hurting you?"I say hissing through my teeth "No keep going"I inch in a couple inches her face showed no pain so I kept going "Aaah shit" I moaned she started giggling sending vibrations through my dick. I bit my lip and pushed in some more

My eyes were rolling back I had to fight hard not to cum. Once I got control I started stroking I kept watching her face she started moaning and grinding to meet my pace."oh Daddy yes" I smiled "I love you Sapphire"

Sapphire
"I love you to Bibby" I tongue kissed him as he was stroking in and out of my pussy.I couldn't believe this was his first time as well it made it all the more special i knew I would remember this night forever. The pain was bearable , It was a good pain. "Do you feel me?" I moaned

"Yes I feel you oh I feel you."

Bibby was staring me in the eyes I knew I was in love with him in that moment. "Tell it's mine" I pushed down to meet his stroke "It yours Daddy oh" I felt myself about to cum I scratched his back as I screamed out in pleasure. "Ahh shit "I felt his strokes becoming more urgent. "Fuck your pussy so good bae I'm bout to nut in this shit". I was rolling off another orgasm "Cum Daddy" I felt him swell inside of me causing me to cum with him as he exploded filling my pussy with his nut. We caught our breaths and I realized he was still hard.

We went two more rounds before he went soft. I laid on his chest his chest he kissed my forehead and cuddled me. "Im in love with you Sapphire " I felt tears well up "I'm in love with you to Bibby" I layed on top of his chest I thought to myself a month ago nobody loved me and now I was in love and in a healthy relationship. Now if I could just get away from my abusive father I would have a perfect life. I thought as I drifted of to sleep.

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment on what you think so far