Meeting the Homies

Sapphire
"Bibby quit you said your boys coming over soon"
"They won't be here for like a hour let me get sum"
I laughed shaking my head "You need help" he grabbed my hand placing it on his hard erection.
"Help me then"
I sighed "Babygirl it's your fault you did this to me"
"Give me a second to turn of the stove"
His face broke into a smile "Damn nympho" I turned of the stove and he picked me up carrying me to the room.
He bent me over the bed and lifted my dress up sliding my panties down.

I heard him unbuckling his belt and I bit my lip in anticipation. I moaned as he slid into me "Stop acting like you ain't want this dick" I moaned again gripping his dick "FUCK your pussy so good babygirl" I smiled as he started pounding me "shittt I'm cuu"
"Yes cum on my dick" I squealed as I came harder. You could hear my wetness as he pounded me "You love this dick? " I nodded
"Say it"
"I love Daddy's dick"
He growled slowing his strokes then speeding up "Fuck this shit so good got a nigga feigning" I giggled "aww shit "
"Cum in this pussy Daddy"
"Mmmm shit girl" I grabbed his hand and put his finger in my mouth sucking on it. I came again sighing in pleasure. He pumped harder and faster grunting and moaning I knew he wanted to nut but was holding off I used my pussy muscles to clamp down on his "Give me that nut daddy"

"Awwwwww" he thrusted deep inside me and coated my walls with his cum. I came again screaming his name. He stood there still blasting inside me. "Fuck" he panted as he pulled out of me he turned me around and tongue kissed me. "Don't act like you don't want me that hurt " I kissed him again he reached under my dress and fingered my clit. I knew he wanted another round but it was cut short by a bang at the door.

I pulled my panties up as he fixed pulled up his pants and buckled his belt. "Bibby your face is red" I laughed and he shrugged "I don't care your pussy does that to a nigga." I watched him walk out the bedroom to open the door. I glanced at the mirror making sure I didn't look like I had just been fucking. The hurried to the kitchen to get the food out of the oven.

Bibby
I shook my head damn I wanted some more pussy but my niggas had been hounding me since they came over a couple days ago and I wouldn't let them in so I finally decided to introduce Sapphire to them. I opened the door. Herb to one look at my face and knew we had been fucking
"Red as a tomato again my g" everybody starting laughing except Miashia and Jasmine. "Man shut up" I said letting them come in
"Damn it's smell good what you order?" I looked at ky
"That's my baby cooking "I said smiling

I looked at jasmine and Miaisha as they both started giggling figuring out what red as a tomato meant. "Everybody make y'all selves comfortable" I said walking towards the kitchen. I walked up behind Sapphire putting my arms around her waist. I kissed her neck "I want some more later " she giggled "You so nasty"
"Give me kiss "I turned her around
She stood on her tippy toes leaned in and I grabbed her ass putting my tongue in her mouth. "Ooh wee Bibby in here tonguing her down "I heard Manseki say I gave him the finger as I finished kissing her.

Sapphire blushed as she pulled back. I walked her grabbed her waist and pulled her over to the guys "Damn she fine" I cut my eyes at kyro. He looked at me "what I'm just saying" I sighed "That fool is kyro" I said pointing . That's herb "what up lil sis he dapped her up. You already know Shawn and this my other brother G money. "Y'all this my baby Sapphire"
" It's nice to meet y'all "
"So you did make some of that food for us right ?" I shook my head at Manseki
"Yeah the food is for everyone"
I noticed G money looking at me smiling. I rolled my eyes I knew I was going to hear about this later. I told him I would probably never cuff or love a bitch.

Jasmine walked in "I have to meet the girl who got buckz" I sighed Sapphire this is Jasmine G money girl. Sapphire went over and hugged her lightly "I'm Sapphire nice to meet you. Miaisha pouted walking in "How you gone hug her first?" I shook my head watching them.

I saw Manseki staring at Sapphire a little too hard. Herb hit kyro "oh for nem don't get fucked up" kyro eyes shot to mine I flexed my jaw and squinted at him.
"Aye lil sis imma grab some food if you don't mind"
Sapphire turned "Oh help yourself"

Sapphire
It felt good to be introduced to so many important people in his life. I talked to kyro as less as possible I could tell he had a thing for me.

After everyone filled the bellies we all sat down in the living room watching tv and laughing an joking. I was sitting next to Miashia and Jasmine. I looked over at Bibby he was sitting on the couch next to Shawn and Herb. He caught my eye a snaked his tongue out at me. I crossed my legs because my pussy got wet. "So you love my brother?" I looked at g money
"Yes I love him I'd risk it all for him"
Bibby blushed turning red. Herb smiles "Aww you got a real one on fo nem"

Miashia shoved me " Not yo mean ass saying you would risk it all"
I looked over at her and whispered "Shut up fo I tell Shawn you in love with him" Miaisha looked at Shawn and then back at me. "Oh she is ?" I looked at Jasmine "Don't tell him though" I didn't realize all the guys eyes were on us.

"DONT tell who what?" I looked at kyro "Mind your damn bidness on fo nem"
Herb busted out laughing "hell naw g she funny as fuck" Miaisha exhaled and I looked at her as she shot me a grateful look. Bibby started texting my phone

Bibby: Remember how you bounced on my dick in here

Sapphire:Yes but stop your making me horny

Bibby: I been horny this whole time as soon as they leave I'm fucking you silly.

Sapphire: You promise ?"

Bibby:🍆🍆🍆🍆 I'm going to put your ass to sleep 💤💤
I looked up and he winked at me I started smiling. G money caught what was going on "Alright bro we bout to dip out" I gave jasmine a hug as they got up to leave. Shawn told Miaisha she was finna take her home and kyro and herb got up and dapped Bibby saying the was finna hit the club.

Bibby
I closed the door behind everybody glad as fuck they was gone even though I did have fun. I texted Shawn and told him Miaisha had a crush on him and to handle that. I looked up and didn't see Sapphire. I walked in the kitchen she wasn't there.

"Sapphire where you at ?"I walked into the bedroom and I didn't see her.

When suddenly she jumped on my back I started laughing "while yo ass playing I hope you ready for this dick" I pulled her around and was already naked.
" I am " she unbuckled my pants as I pulled off my shirt. I groaned as she started deep throating my baby know she could suck some dick. "You too good at this shit baby" she stopped sucking "I just want to please you" She held eye contact with me as she started back. "Damn baby" I said running my fingers through her hair. I opened her legs and started fingering her pussy. She hummed on my dick making me weak in my knees. I let her suck until I busted my first nut in her throat.

I hopped on the bed and I pushed her legs behind her head I rubbed my dick on her pussy making her moan " Don't be trying to run when I starting hitting this pussy" she looked at me and nodded I thrusted into her. "Ooohhhh" I started pumping in and out of her. "Uuh fuck " I kissed her perfecting my penetration and hitting her G spot she started creaming she was screaming in my mouth as I was kissing her. I grunted "Bibby ohhh Bibby" I loved it when she moaned my name sucked her titties. "Iii cumming" I made my strokes shorter to hit her g spot "ohhh nnnnoo"
I smirked "let it out baby" she squirted on my chest Everytime I thrusted in her squirts got longer and longer until she started shaking as she came so hard she pushed my dick out "hold on Bibby". I grabbed her hand that was pushing my chest "I told you I was finna fuck you silly. We continued like that for hours and I fell asleep inside her.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR
❤️❤️❤️