𝘏𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘭 & Lιαɱ

Hazel Rae Moraitis

      I wasn't initially supposed to be born, but my parents fell in love with me the moment I popped out of my moms vagina

I wasn't initially supposed to be born, but my parents fell in love with me the moment I popped out of my moms vagina. My dad told me once that when they were young my mom used to work for my grandpa, Asher Moraitis, as his go to girl for anything threatening. My mom was twenty three when they met, my dad was fully grown by twenty five and stayed that way for about thirty years; give or take.

He said that he and my mom didn't like each other at the beginning and would do anything to annoy each other, though at the time he was also a major player and didn't really care what my mom thought about him. Eventually after a year of finally knowing her they started putting up with each other for my grandpas sake; My uncle convinced or made a bet with my dad to actually try and keep a relationship. He had an intuition that my mom liked my dad and tricked him into asking her out since he was bored of sleeping around one sunny day.

After a couple of weeks of getting to know her she agreed to go on a date with him; she told me she only went out with him because he kept begging without begging and she felt bad for him (my dad rolls his eyes every time she says that). I felt like she liked him a little too back then; reason being is she said "your dad would always come in with a sleeveless shirt and I couldn't take my eyes off of him when he was talking to your grandparents. He loved them whole heartily".

After a couple of dates and many unspoken moments in the office, my mom started developing feelings and so did he; though it being new to him he pushed her away for a couple of weeks and let this heat build up between them. She ignored him as well when she came to the mansion; as my grandfather's security detail she was obligated to be at every meeting he summoned. After the last meeting before my great grandfathers passing my mom couldn't get enough of the pushing away, she knew my dad was going into his darkest times  so she made the first move.

She said she wasn't happy with the way she did it but it helped him be honest with her and not suppress his feelings anymore. I'm surprised my dad said "You mom was always the women for me. I knew it since the moment she came through the study doors. She was my mate but I couldn't do anything about it. She was human and fragile, I wasn't prepared to bring someone into our family who wouldn't be totally supportive. Little did I know my queen was a hunter, not just any hunter, a vampire hunter" with no hesitation.

I always thought he'd like to keep his pride, especially for someone who slept with a women every night when he was young. Thankfully they left out the details of every position my dad put her in when he fully expressed himself, she was on birth control at that point since she had a boyfriend at the time as well. Though she said she wasn't very happy since he was always a safe hermit, but when she met my dad a whole new person came out of her and she loved it, she said that the braveness of my dad to do whatever he wanted made her fall for him more.