Chapter 13

Ingrid

After everything that happened I got a text from Jackson telling me to come over. I didn't want to leave my family but I could care less about Mikayla, she made things worse when it didn't have to be. It finally accrued to me that I didn't think he still had my number but I went because I assumed Luke would be there. I mean I could've been anxious because he texted me but I wasn't. I'd finally go with moms advice and use him to get to Luke. I haven't been writing or inspired to write since i've been back. I've gotten to know Avery and i've enjoyed her company since Hazel has been occupied trying to finish off Elizabeth. Kind of annoying that she can't let it go, but then again I wouldn't have either if I actually saw everything go down.

When I got to the house I followed the stone steps one by one. I heard a laugh and looked up to see Luke and Jackson. I smile and stand on the one in the middle "No wonder why you liked her. She's like you." Luke says making me scoff. I play with my hands "You summoned me?" I say rudely making Luke smile "Jackson said you're good with a camera. I need your help for a project." he says making me scoff I look him up and down before I notice they he sees me staring. I look up and cross my arms "What are you thinking?" I ask making him wink "Music video. I want you to be in it." he says making me laugh.

      As he sits there behind the table with only one button buttoned I shake my head "I need to talk to my team

      As he sits there behind the table with only one button buttoned I shake my head "I need to talk to my team." I say making him raise an eyebrow "C'mon brother. As if you don't remember me telling you I was dating a singer years ago." Jack says making me roll my eyes. Luke notices and clicks his tongue "I thought you were just fucking her. Anyway you'll get fifteen percent of the profit anyway." he says making me scoff. I shake my head trying not to look in his direction "You have to show me the song first... I won't be associated with something barbaric and mundane." I say making him raise an eyebrow. I sound like i'm from the fifteen hundreds, even with grandpa Asher gone he's still affecting my speech.

 I sound like i'm from the fifteen hundreds, even with grandpa Asher gone he's still affecting my speech

      Next thing you know he's in the pool. Not completely wet because he had to have a candid of him swimming. He looked so perfect, he wasn't really my type but knowing he was mate was next level what the fuck for me. I'm just hoping he's not a total douche bag or even a cringey jerk. I studied his face as the camera was above him. His name and lips were perfect, his hair was such a pretty color but his piercings were just the top of the cake. Most guys can't work it but he does and i'm so grateful for it. Thing is i dong think my dad would appreciate it much. The camera was on me and it was time for my line "C'mon Luke i'm hungry." i say before standing up and walking away. I was to play the emotionally abusive girlfriend, especially after they made me push him off the roof into the pool.