Chapter 11

Ingrid

      After my last show I cried. I was in the middle of writing new songs and making a new album but my family came first. My team doesn't really know about my status of vampirism and we kept it that way. Julianna would come to me during her breaks but when she didn't show this last time it hit me harder than ever. I normally brought out in stage and we'd sing together, everyone loved her. Before I could go home I filed my last music video and it was pretty fitting since they could only paint me. I made one of my friends that I made at camp to manipulate their mind to not question my videos. Everyone thinks it's a creative way and no one's really allowed to film unless it's late at night.

 Everyone thinks it's a creative way and no one's really allowed to film unless it's late at night

      When I landed home I ended up meeting Jasmine at a club. I bumped into a woman. She was strong, beautiful and tall but her energy was off the charts. She grabbed my wrist making me turn around "Tell him not to look for me. I'll come to him when it's time. Soon." she says before leaving fast.  I was still stunned on how poise she was and she spoke like my grandfather years ago. Hazel used to have a suit like that but it was taken away because she looked too much alike someone Markus's older brothers were trying to capture. Jazz got drunk that night but I took care of her. Her and what's his face broke up, she was mourning Julianna, and to top it off she was mad that Kai didn't tell her. Sure I was second to everyone in the family but everyone loves Jasmine. The only human we've tolerated and trusted for so long. When we found out she was Kai's mate everyone was happy and excited for her to join the family. Except Kai isn't very vocal on his feelings for some reason, he just seems more secretive than Hazel most of the time.

 Except Kai isn't very vocal on his feelings for some reason, he just seems more secretive than Hazel most of the time

      A month later around the time Kailani came and Hazel stayed. So did Hayden. He didn't want to be away from Hazel knowing he's her mate and she could care less about him. I admire that. When I was with Colby things made sense, it was easy and he didn't mind seeing me late at night. I haven't found mine yet but I was ready for whoever it was. Hayden came in from a mission with a stab wound, Hazel aided to him and he healed quickly. It was so bizarre but so damn adorable "Kind of annoying you need my touch to heal." she says making him smile as he lightly rubs her arm "You love though." he says making her smile at him. She doesn't see it but she's in deep with him. The alarm goes off and he gets up quickly putting her behind him making her scoff. She stands in front of me instead until the woman comes in. He looked at her with awe but still stunned.