chapter 16

We'd hope that soon their abilities would appear. His sister brought my dads advice to light again and i agreed on keeping the pregnancy private. Then Kai erased her memories. When we got home after hiding the delivery I called for a meeting. I told them we were having only one child, only to be surprised myself that we were having twins. I introduced Aslan first. I held him up with my blonde wig and smiled at my family "I'd like to introduce you to Aslan Liam-Hunter Molina." I say making my dad, his brothers, and Davina smile. Grandpa Asher was around for a short period but I didn't want to forget them. So i'm making us go back to step one.

      Next thing you know Hayden brings Aspen to the front and I scoff as everyone gasps "Twins!" Ingrid yells as my mom puts her head down making it hurt a bit "uncle Cole, meet Aspen Julianna-Haven Molina

      Next thing you know Hayden brings Aspen to the front and I scoff as everyone gasps "Twins!" Ingrid yells as my mom puts her head down making it hurt a bit "uncle Cole, meet Aspen Julianna-Haven Molina." I say handing him Aspen. He smiles as she smiles back at him with her hand wrapped around his finger. Ingrid took Aslan and started to tear up. My motherly instincts kicked in as soon as my mom got up and started to walk out. I felt my eyes turn as I blocked the door "If you don't approve of my children then I won't allow you near them. Your anger says more than I need to step away." I say as her bright yellow eyes dim and she sighs "Fine Hazel if that's what you want. Hayden we have things to do." she says making Gavin stand up "If you want to be a grandmother you can step away from your duties." he says making her turn to Hayden.

     She doesn't look at me and he doesn't make any body contact with me anymore as she says "Forgive me Hayden... But until you marry daughter I won't be their grandmother. And you know why." She walks away making me tug at his sleeve and he shakes his head as he looks around before planting a kiss "I'll speak with you later Love." he whispers softly. I watch as the twins get passed around making me sit on the chair. I doze off as i take the wig off but my dad snaps me awake "Hazel! Your eyes..." he says making me get up and look in the mirror.

      My bright beautiful fearful red eyes are now yellow

My bright beautiful fearful red eyes are now yellow. Ingrid comes from behind and awes as I try to get used to them. Next thing you know I can see what Hayden is seeing "Soon or later that link will connect and you can't hid anything from her. Markus and his brothers can see things too. That's why Asher kept me around, why we hid Hazel and Liam until we knew if they were some part vampire... Look until you marry her they can't touch you or the kids. They won't destroy families, it's like part of their own treaty. Otherwise I won't be much help, they'll put me against you." she says making me blink and turn to my dad.