KΛI

Kai Michael Moraitis

      They met two months after uncle Brian and aunt Chloe got married

      They met two months after uncle Brian and aunt Chloe got married. One night after my dad an uncle got into an argument, my dad left the mansion to clear his head. My dads a nice man, he always stuck to his morals and never drank a human unless they deserved it. At the time my dad was walking downtown when he heard a women yelling a couple of blocks away and ran to her. He didn't like what he saw but thankfully it was dark for my dads sake. He killed each man that was holding the women against her will. She thanked him even though she was shakin' up from the situation so he walked her home.

       Funny thing was that they, the women and my mom, lived four blocks away from our mansion. When my dad got to the door he said he felt a tingling sensation, he was shaking instead of the women. When she noticed she invited him inside and let him stay in the living room. "I'm sorry, I should be the one taking care of you" my dad said, "It's fine really. I feel better that i'm home even if i'm still scared shitless out of my mind" the women said with a chuckle. A couple of seconds later another girl came down the stairs and stopped when she saw my dad. "Hailey who's that?" the girl asked, "Oh! I'm sorry I don't know your name" the women said and my dad replied "I'm Feliciano, Feliciano Moraitis".

      The women had her mouth open "Josephine, he saved my life tonight," Hailey said and the rest was history. Well actually there's more to it; My mom sat in the living room with them as Hailey began to tell her what happen. After she finished the story she started sobbing and my mom comforted her, my dad was uncomfortable since aunt D wasn't at the age where she cried a lot. Hailey started to feel tired and said goodnight and thank you to my dad before going upstairs to sleep. Leaving my mom and dad alone the atmosphere was awkward apparently since my dad stopped feeling the tingle and was calm. "I just couldn't take my eyes off of her. My heart new she was the one, I couldn't leave without setting up a date" my dad told me once, totally whipped before even getting to know her. "He was about to get up and leave like a coward until I walked him out and we stood on the porch" my mom told me her side, I laughed hard when my dad got embarrassed for trying to seem romantic. My mom thanked my dad for saving her best friend and gave him a hug, my dad was hesitant to hug her since he caught a catch of her scent and was feeling the urge to turn but he forced himself not to.

     He finally grew the balls so he didn't seem like a vampire weirdo and asked her out of course when my aunt Hailey was feeling better subconsciously. My dad had a huge crush on my mom and she was only twenty. They went on many 'hang outs' but she only saw him as a friend, tough blow dad I could never be friend zoned. My aunt Hailey was actually the one who had a crush on my dad but she never admitted it until my mom invited her on her and my dads 'hang out'. My mom is sweet around others and is nice when she wants to, she's not abusive nor rude; she just talks shit behind everyone's back. Uncle Brian found out the hard way, he was listening to aunt Chlo and my mom talk about nonsense but when my aunt went to the restroom she got a call.

      As far as I know Brian didn't like my mom very much after that and told my dad to break up with her. My mom denied it though saying he was jealous that my dad had her and that he was stuck in an unhappy marriage with my aunt Jo. My dad believed her because he though she was his soulmate, they were always in a honeymoon faze after they got together to prove a point that my dad didn't need his twin brother and younger siblings. If they didn't like my mom then he wouldn't want to be apart of the family anymore. Though Grandpa Asher had a few words with him and said that he still needs to run the company along with my uncle and that my mom didn't have to come around the family if she didn't want to.

      After two years my dad finally proposed and she said yes; they moved into a penthouse, had a couple of dogs and planned a big wedding. My mom had more family then we do she neglected to invite my uncles and aunt to the wedding. She did regret it though but she had to much pride to hold due to my grandparents' influence. After they got married, they traveled the world for five months as their honeymoon. By this time my mom still had no clue what my dad truly was, he wasn't ashamed of himself; he just never needed to tell her. They said it happen in China, they were at a bar and some scum was touching my mom when she was clearly drunk. My dad let his vampire side get the best of him and threw him against the wall and the dude died.

      My mom was shocked but my dad picked her and ran away from the bar. When they got back to their room my mom threw up and went to sleep, my dad being hopeful that she wouldn't remember was completely wrong. My mom woke up in a panic and started screaming, my dad woke up and wrapped his arms around her to calm down. "Fel... what are you?" she asked getting out of his embrace and moved to the corner of the room. My dad wasn't ready to reveal his true self but he did it anyways, "Honey don't be scared okay? I would never hurt you" he said while popping out his fangs and made his eyes turn red. Her mouth dropped open but she couldn't scream, she just covered her mouth and cried.

      She said that she was confused and had nothing to say, she loved my dad still but wasn't completely sure on what during that situation especially given new information. They cut the honeymoon off early and headed home, my mom stayed with my grandparents for two months to wrap her head around things while my dad overloaded with work. When she came back they had 'I forgive you' sex and found out three months later that she was pregnant with me; four months after aunt Jo found out she was pregnant with Hazel (I was born January 18th, 2003). They were happy so to speak, my dad wasn't ready, my mom was frantic about her appearance. My dad said it was the longest nine months of his live; all the food cravings, mood swings, craving for sex was too much for him.

      My mom said she almost died giving birth to me but my dad gave her some of his blood before the pregnancy since she was still human and my dad didn't want to risk losing me when I was in her womb to turn her. Don't get me wrong I love my mom and the family puts up with her now since they have me, but I'd like to imagine what it would be like if my mom was like aunt Hailey; nice, sweet, and considerate. Now as i'm about to turn twenty four my moms is barley in the picture, she isn't having an affair with anyone she just stays at work or is i'm her bubble at home when I visit.

 Now as i'm about to turn twenty four my moms is barley in the picture, she isn't having an affair with anyone she just stays at work or is i'm her bubble at home when I visit