Chapter 2

Hazel's POV:
I walk into my parents room with Liam and sit on their couch "We need to talk," he says as Liam lays his head on my lap. I miss him as a baby, it's crazy that he's literally a teenager. He farts and I push him off as he laugh "God damnit Liam!" I say and my mom giggles. My dad shoots her a look and rolls her eyes "Look B... Don't go shooting daggers, I gave you powerful offsprings," she says making me raise an eyebrow. I didn't get the hunter gene like Liam but i'm just as strong. Grandpa Asher taught us to go after off the rails Vamps or anything a threat to our family. Of course it's mainly my mom, Liam, and Julianna's section but I'm faster than them.

My dad looks back at me and shakes his head "Look, your mom can sense something about Elizabeth... We just need to be on high alert bringing her in," he says making Liam and I look at each other. He nods slowly meeting dads gaze as my mom looks at me "We just need you safe. You're both the oldest and youngest... We can't have anything happened to either of you," she says so poised. Liam leaves first and I stay behind, my mom lightly touches my arm "What's wrong baby?" she says making me dad back out of the closet "Nothings wrong, she's the toughest Chlo," he says making her roll her eyes. She turns around and I feel their energy "Go on Hazel," he says and I let a deep breath out "I can feel with Liam is in pain... I think he needs to be far from Elizabeth," I say making me dad's eyebrow raise. My moms smile fades making her sit down with me.

As soon as my dad said something I had to tell them. I can't take the pain, especially knowing how much it hurts to have your heart being touched and almost ripped out. My dad sighs and rubs his head "Fine, if you really think so... That means were sitting out but you Hazel," he says making my eyes widen. There's a knock on the door and it opens slowly as Ingrid comes in. She looks at my dad and nods "Uhh dad wants to walk to you," she says making him get up and leave. She sits next to my mom and lays her head down "God my mom's annoying, she won't leave me alone," she says making my mom laugh. She kisses her head and sighs "I love you my babies... What do you think of Elizabeth?" she asks making Ing laugh "She definitely brings our average up a big notch, she's pretty," she says making me roll my eyes.

Kai comes in and laughs "Nah we've got a high percentage of a good looking family, if anything she brings it down a notch with Cain involved," he says making my mom scoff. She hits him with her shoe and he laughs. My moms always had a way to make everyone comfortable, we come to her for everything. She's the core to our family and she doesn't even know it. Of course she's getting older like D but she knows how much we'd give up in her honor. Mom leaves and it's just us three, don't get me wrong I love Ingrid but she takes the life she has for granted. I leave after the argument as we head to the other house for lunch. Kai and I go over to the house with Cole, Feliciano, and dad, Josephine and Elizabeth look at me up and down as i'm in regular clothes. Kai smiles and nudges me "I think Leighton has a thing for you," he says making me roll my eyes.

Before I even kissed him at the party I told him nothing serious was going to happen. He asked why and I laughed at his face as if he didn't know. I look at him now in his sweater and I shake my head "As if Kai... He's not my type anyways," I say making him scoff as Feliciano starts to speak to her. She looks directly at me but I look away and Kai whispers into her ear "Don't look at her. Look at him. She's not going to help you." I giggle as the men scoff but they banter with her as she gives him a smart remark. I don't even remember what they talked about i'm just here for back up. I can't believe my dads making me stick by Coles side, if anything he's the one that's going to end up dead.

Ingrid's POV:
I'm constantly writing songs. Of course I can't reveal my status of second oldest out of my cousins or that i'm immortal. The double life if you call it that. I'm out of the business entirely, I just listen and watch the chaos happen. Of course as much as dad wants me involved and not secluded my uncles have another purpose for me. Not for the fame, definitely not for the name itself, but just the exposure for others to know we're still relevant and kicking. I've been with Johnny since he was fifteen, he doesn't know the year I was born but let's just say I was ten years older than him at the time. Hazel and I stopped aging at eighteen, of course her and Kai being the offspring to the first twins gives them perks of the name. Stiles gave me a good laugh about their nickname "The demon twins," so I kind of have a song written for them when the time is right.