Chapter 5

Hazel's POV

Hopefully half way through Elizabeth's speech about her mom I get Gabriel to come out to the lobby. Of course he thought he'd have to sit through the whole thing so I grabbed him from his seat. Once we get past the doors I roll my eyes before saying "Your sister is here." I stand by the door since dad put me as head of security, which is stupid because of Kailani's status. They go inside the office as if that would block the sound. His sister hands him a phone and plays a video "It was her all along. I couldn't have mom mad at me," she says but I cut her off.

He looks at me and mouths "They're here." My eyes turn red along with Kai's and we start talking to the dads. "They want Elizabeth," I hear his sister say says making them look at each other. Kai stops Elizabeth as she comes out the door. Soon after the rest of the brothers comes and guard the door. Cole comes out as everyone leaves quickly after they're dismissed. He makes Kai hide Elizabeth in a room as he tries to go outside to calm them down. As soon as we walk out they're just standing there ready to pounce.

Mikayla turns back into her human form as she knows her wolf will bow down to Cole. Julianna's nails are still long and her eyes are glowing yellow as she looks in my direction "Hand her over Cole... She doesn't belong to this family... She's a half-ling, she's useless anyways." She says as the door opens and Kai is held by the tie with Elizabeth by his side. Her eyes are red but with a hint of black as she looks at me. She stands in front of Cole, Fel, and dad. You can see her energy and feel it. She's using all her emotions toward Mikayla.

Feliciano and Cole stand with Izz as she stands in front of them. A few words were exchanged and Mikayla went after Cole but only they could hear it. Brian went in as things were about to escalate and soon we could hear again. Julianna is next to Gabriel in a spot second and has him on his knees. She fucked up not knowing his sister was a hunter, and since she's a hybrid who knows how much she's work. "Either you surrender or your mate here suffers a slow death... Or even better you're left mateless." Julianna says with spite making her scoff as she squats to his level.

I couldn't move, I was stunned at Julie's new aura of rebellion. We're taught to be elegant and gracious but deadly. She's just ruthless like me. He looks scared but I can't see her face until she speaks "To hell am I going to do with a human? He'd only make me weaker, kill him for all I care. Right on cue his sister pops up and takes her sword. I'd definitely say weird choice of weapon, but that's my specialty but I can hide it within my clothes. She pushes Julianna away and turns towards Elizabeth "Don't Drea... She's not herself." He say making her scoff.

Elizabeth goes after him pushing his sister out of the making her unconscious. Kailani tends to her. She was way stronger than we assumed it's hard to even push a hunter down, even to make them unconscious. Gabriel gets up but she already has Julianna in the air and bites her neck as if nothing. As Mikayla tends to Julianna she looks at Gabe and then smiles with pride as she kicks Mikayla into the woods. She turns to the men and smiles "Better luck next time Moraitis'."

Dad and Fel look at us, this time me. Kai, Ingrid, Gavin, dad, and Feliciano run after her. We had to stop her from killing Mikayla. If she dies the pack will be on our ass and even worse Cole could die or return to his teenage vamp self. We've only heard stories but according to the books and grandpa. Losing a mate to death or rejection can cause high levels of bloodshed, awareness, or death if one can't control their emotions. Although death can happen in many ways than just within, Cole is the oldest triplet. He's important to the family name we've built.

We catch up but she pushes Kai and me and Ingrid one after another. The men surround her as we get behind her but she has a big smile on her face Cole goes at her. She throws him as Gavin starts moving towards her and she ducks making him in front of me and Kai Feliciano stands in front of her as she shakes her head as lightning struck him. That was fucking weird. We circle me again and then aunt D appears "Cole... Mikayla and her wolf need you... I'll handle her," she says as we move in while Davina make's Elizabeth tilt her head.