THREE

—4 weeks pass—

It's the first day of filming and you and Chris have finally moved your things into your house share situation. Since arriving the following Sunday you've avoided each other like the plague, neither of you have actually stayed in the house. Neither of you saw the point if you didn't have to until filming started.

You arrived at set and were pretty excited to meet the full cast and crew! As soon as you walk into the lot you here your name.

"Venus Johansson"

You look from your phone and see your sister standing there.

"OMG Scarlett you're here" you exclaim whilst running towards her giving her the biggest hug.

"Oh did I forget to tell you I'm in the movie too!"

"This is gonna be awesome!"

"Well it is but before they arrive I've got to tell you something"

"Who arrives, tell me what Scar?"

"Sebastians also in the movie".

With that your heart drops leaving you with this awful pit in your stomach. Tears begin to form in yours eyes and you can't believe what your sisters just said. Why oh why does Sebastian have to be here! After everything he did to you and how you lost your best friend because of him. You think back to that night the night that you caught him with another woman in your bed 1 week after he proposed. How he ripped your heart into 1 million pieces and then begged for your forgiveness saying that it was a mistake and that you were the only one for him.

What made it worse is that when you did pluck up the courage to leave him, you left a note. That's how you got the blame.You couldn't even bring yourself to tell anyone the truth of what happened. Even in your note. It was just assumed it was your fault, your betrayal. That's why you lost your best friend. That's why you lost Chris. Why he hated you.

****

The day had been pretty slow, it was more just meetings and getting to know everyone. You'd actively been avoiding Chris and Sebastian all day only ever being near them once the whole time. After the meetings you begin to head back to your car having to face the music of living with your ex best friend. Just as you're about the get in the car you hear you're name.

"Vee"

You turn your head only in disappointment to see Sebastian calling and waving to you.

"What do you want Sebastian?"

" I wanted to see how you're doing, we haven't spoken in-"

"3 years. Im familiar with the time frame" you say cutting him dead. You stare out him with a blank expression. After a long pause you repeat. "What do you want Sebastian?"

"To see how you are.. I erm.. I ... miss you"

"Well maybe you should have thought about that before you cheated and ripped my heart out. Oh and maybe you shouldn't have lied and let people believe I'm the one who broke this. I didn't just lose you 3 years ago! I lost my best friend too!"

With that you get in your car and drive off before he can say another word. I can't believe him! How dare he have the nerve to speak to me after what he did! How fucking dare he. Tears begin forming in your eyes but you refuse to let that man cause you anymore pain. You take a breath and switch your emotions off. You knew it was wrong but it was the only way to survive. Survive this. Survive him.

You arrive back at the new house and unfortunately Chris is already there. "Pfft this is gonna be fun" you mutter to yourself as walking in. Straight away you see him in the open kitchen and living room area. He looks over to you, almost like he's trying to get your attention. You avoid eye contact and head straight to your room. You don't leave the entire night.

****

— The next morning—

You head downstairs already dressed for the day excited to start some actual work. To your surprise you walk into the kitchen to the smell of Chris cooking. He turns around staring right into your eyes, both of you locked in a trance. It's like you were connecting again like you once did before, but that's quickly broken by him huffing and turning back round to the pancakes he's making. You ignore his huff and grab a cup of coffee before sitting down in one of the stools at the kitchen island in front of him.

"Do you have to?" he groans.

"This is my house too jerk."

He turns rounds looks you dead in the eyes and says one word to you, one word which makes you boil with anger.

"Whore."

Now that was a lot of damage.

Tears begin to fill your eyes quickly, that word just cut right through you. It hurt knowing that's what he thought of you, especially since it's not true. With that wave of emotion you get up from your stool and storm off out the front door. You're not going to give him the satisfaction of hurting you like that. No way!

Man today's gonna be a long day.

Authors note: Hope you're enjoying so far ☺️

More drama to follow 😉