TWENTY THREE

"Baby can we just stay in bed forever." You nuzzle into Chris' neck planting soft kisses on his jawline.

"You know I wish we could but we've gotta get to set... hey we might even get to film some more intimate scenes today." Pulling you in tighter kissing your forehead. "It's not the same though." You look up pouting. "Hey now don't give me that look, you know I can't resist." You pout some more flashing him your puppy dog eyes. "Vee." He raises an eyebrow and begins making his way to the bathroom to get ready for the day. "Vee come on-" he pops his head through the doorframe and is taken back that you're now fully naked laid out on the bed. "Come on Chris, come back to bed. You know you want to." Flashing you a cheeky grin he caved in immediately rushing back landing on top of you aggressively kissing your neck, planting wet kisses all over your body. "Hmm Chris." You moan which only causes him to become more aggressive.

*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ*

"Chris ignore it." You wrap your arms round him tighter encouraging him to continue kissing you the way he was. His phone stops ringing and you continue making out slowly lowering your hands down his chest.

*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ*

Chris breaks away from your lips. "Shit, Vee I need to get this, it could be important." You release your grip from his waist. "Fine. Who is it?" He doesn't answer straight away avoiding eye contact. "Chris who is it?"

"Sebastian."

"You've got to be fuckin-"

"Hey Seb what's up man!" Chris gets up from the bed and leaves the room. Leaving you laying there naked stunned that's he chose the phone call over sex.

Is this man for real!? What a cock block. Right that's it. Sex ban.

You decide to get up and head to the bathroom, showering and changing ready to start the day. You're midway through getting ready in the bathroom when Chris sneaks up behind you wrapping his hands round you waist moving your hair to the side allowing him to plant kisses on you neck. You close your eyes and lean back before remembering you're supposed to be mad at him. You take his arms and remove them from you waist walking out the bathroom and out of his room, heading down to your old room to finish getting ready. Once down you and Chris don't have time for breakfast and make you're way straight to set. The car ride over is very much awkward.

"Vee come on, what did I do?" He moves his arm over resting it on your thigh. You shift slightly to look out the window. He squeezes gently before speaking again. "Come Vee, talk to me."

*sigh* you shift to face him "Fine. Why did you answer the phone to Seb? Like seriously!? He is my ex fiancé we were just about to have sex and you choose answering the phone to him instead of sex with me. Like what the actual fuck?" Chris starts chucking to himself making you even more confused and annoyed at the situation. You turn away from him again. "What's so funny?" He squeezes your leg again laughing some more. "The reason I answered was to tell him about us." Again you spin back round to face him furrowing your brow in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Well I figured since me and you are official he should know. Especially if it means I can show you off to the world. Show the world that you're mine." You can feel yourself blushing. It was still hard to believe that he was yours and you were his. "Okay that's actually really kinda sweet. But you're still not getting sex."

"What? No sex!? That's not fair."

"No I'm happy that people can know about us but I'm still kinda pissed."

"What about the other stuff." Moving his hand up your thigh some more. "NO.SEX."

"Pfft fine, we'll see about that. You'll crack by the end of the day."