ONE

**Flashback**

Life was good, actually life was more than good. You'd just blown up! Finally you were no longer Scarlett Johansson's lil sister you were your own person. Now don't get me wrong being ScarJo's  little sister did come in handy at time but to finally put your stamp out on the world felt amazing! You had everything you could ever wish for. An amazing & supportive family, your awesome best friend Chris in which you guys did literally everything together. You were inseparable even when Sebastian came along and swept you off your feet. Chris was always a true gentleman and as for a matter of fact so was Sebastian, he never got in the way of your friendship he actually adored how close you and Chris were. He knew he was never a threat. And last but not least the most important thing in your life is your new fiancé who you absolutely worshipped the ground he walked one. Sebastian had only proposed a week ago but you still felt it wasn't real. It was just the most amazing high of your life and you knew it could only get better... right?

Wrong. So the question is, where did it all go wrong?

****

You were heading back to your apartment. You're feeling pretty good about yourself you'd just done your first modelling gig and it went amazing. You decided to grab Chinese on the way home as a treat for you and Sebastian as you are celebrating of course. You get back to the apartment building, head up the elevator and open the apartment door and called for Seb. There was no answer so you presumed he wasn't home yet. You made your way to the kitchen and noticed 2 wine glasses on the counter which has obviously be drank from. You call Seb again. No answer. You shook off the bad feeling you got and headed for the bedroom.

You decided to get changed into something more comfy and that's when you see him. Your recently new fiancé in bed... with another woman. You just stood there stunned by what you see. Sebastian hadn't even noticed you. He was calling her name saying"you're the only one for me baby". With that everything turned red.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME" you scream. Sebastian turns and looks to you straight away.

"Vee it's not what it-"

"Don't even say it! How dare you, how fucking dare you! You proposed to me last week...last fucking week you piece of shit!" Tears begin to fill your eyes.

"And you... if you don't get out my apartment in five seconds you home wrecking whore I will drag you onto the sidewalk and beat your ass".  You say pointing at her feeling ready to lunge forward and beat her ass anyway.

With that the girl grabs her things and leaves. Immediately without even looking at Sebastian you start gathering his things together open the window and start throwing them out the window. You're screaming at him to get out but he just won't listen he's begging for you to forgive him telling you it meant nothing. Saying he's nothing at all without you. You turn to him and say "fine if you won't go then I will."With that you leave the appointment in absolute disbelief.

As soon as you exit the apartment you ring Scarlett, immediately she knows something is wrong you tell her everything and she comes to pick you up. As soon as you're in the car you completely breakdown. You can't believe this was happening.

**Across the following week**

*40 missed calls Sebby ❤️*
*30 missed calls Sebby ❤️*
*50 missed calls Sebby ❤️*
Not a single call answered. Not a single voicemail heard.

It's been a week since the incident nobody but you, Sebastian and Scarlett knows what happened. You decide to head back to your apartment you know that Seb won't be there, he's out on a meeting about the possibility of a new movie. You get to the apartment and pack all your things leaving nothing behind. Before you go you write a note and leave it on the kitchen counter, along with your engagement ring and the lease to the apartment.

—Seb, I would say I'm sorry with how things turned out but we both know why this happened and that there was no other way. Heres my keys to the apartment I signed the lease over this morning. It's yours. This is goodbye, Take care, Vee x—

*Several hours later*

Sebastian came home along with Chris finding the note and the ring. He completely broke down, he knew that this was it and it was over. Chris instantly insinuates that you've done something and it was you thats broken this. Sebastian doesn't even attempt to defend you he's too heartbroken. He just lets Chris destroy his friendship with his BFF.

**Incoming call**
"You vicious little bitch" Chris spits at you.
"How can you do this to Seb he is heartbroken!"

"Did he tell you what happe-?"

"He didn't have to it's obvious you've cheated on him your dirty little whore."

"Chris plea-"

**Call ended**

Chris hangs up and you instantly break down in disbelief of what your so called best friend has said to you. After everything you guys had been through he just broke your friendship just like that. He hated you and for that you hated him too. He never even gave you a chance to defend yourself. Something happened to you that day. Something snapped. With that you vowed never to allow yourself to be this vulnerable again, you vowed never to fall in love again. You vowed to hate Sebastian Stan & Chris Evans for the rest of your life.

Authors Note:
This is my first ever Wattpad so please bare with me and I hope you enjoy my story ✌🏼 any feedback would be much appreciated ❤️