TWELVE

You'd made it a further 3 weeks without a relapse. Surely this was a good thing? Right? No drugs in 7 weeks yet the urge was becoming more and more unbearable as time went on. You'd began getting cranky again as it was always on your mind. It's also didn't help you and Sebastian had been increasingly spending more time together on set. Almost like a friendship. The anxiety that man caused you was unbelievable yet you couldn't seem to stay away. Scarlett had started to becoming increasingly concerned for you and was beginning to become overbearing. This only added to your crankiness.

**Scarlett POV**

"Hey Chris I think Vee is using again."

"Why would you say that?"

" I don't know she just seems off lately, have you noticed any strange behaviour."

"Scarlett I can assure you she isn't using again, she's never in her room long enough to be doing something like that and she's basically round me 24/7 again. If she's not in the living room with me watching TV she's on the piano. You're worried over nothing."

"You're right Chris! Phew what am I like!"

"Don't worry it's been a hard 7 weeks. She still hates me though."

"Chris I'm sure someday soon she'll let it go."

"I hope so."

Little do Chris and Scarlett know you were listening in the hallway. You heard everything and do you know what, it hurt. You can't believe she thought you were using again. You weren't angry. Just upset. You didn't know how to react. Normally you'd have grabbed some gear and dealt with your emotions that way but you really didn't want to be that person anymore.

***PING***

Sebastian:
Hey Vee, fancy grabbing a takeaway?

Vee:
Hey, yeah sure. I'll head over now. I'll grab the food if you grab the beers.

Sebastian:
Great! See you soon! 😀

You weren't sure seeing Sebastian was the best thing for your mental health but after hearing Scarlett and Chris you needed to escape. You grab your bag and keys and head downstairs.

"Oh hey Vee, we're thinking of grabbing pizza, wanna join?" Scarlett offers.

"Oh sorry guys I'm heading over to Sebastian, we're grabbing takeout. Don't wait up though" you smile trying to hide your annoyance at them. You head for the door and grab a Uber to Sebastians. Chris and Scarlett just look at each other shocked you're actually going to his.

You arrive at Sebastians 20 minutes later not before  grabbing the takeaway and heading back to your Uber. You're super nervous and can't believe you agreed, but what's the worst that can happen.. right?

You head straight into Sebastian apartment without knocking, you didn't feel the need to do so. As you entered you shout for him. He appears in the kitchen doorway.

"Hey Vee! Oh thanks for grabbing the takeout!"

"No worries did you grab the beers?"

"Of course!"

It's a little awkward at first but after a few beers the conversation gets going. You're actually having a really good time, reminiscing on good times. How amazing your relationship was. Neither of you brought up the breakup, you were both so focused on the good times. After another hour or so you were both pretty drunk.