TWENTY SEVEN

"Annnd.... CUT! That's a wrap people!"

Everyone breaks out in a roar of cheering and clapping. That was it, the final scenes to the movie had been shot and it was officially done. You turn to face Chris and wrap your arms tightly around his neck nibbling slightly behind his ear giving him kisses, you pull away and can't help but smile at his beautiful face. Those intoxicating blue eyes too. We had made it through and what a rollercoaster it has been. The day after tomorrow you, Chris, Scar, Sebastian, Mackie and the rest of the gang were flying out to various locations to begin starting the press tours and interviews for the release of the new movie. You'd be gone for a month or so travelling around before the premier in late June.

"We did it Chris! I can't believe it." You wrap your arms around his neck again kissing him passionately. "Hey let's get outta here? I wanna celebrate in my own kinda way." Chris leans into you moving his hands further down your body. You nod in response before he takes your hand and rushes to his dressing room.

*Later on that day back at the house*

"Baby we're going to be late. We can't do it again." You playfully push Chris away as he's trying to get you in the mood for yet another round. It's 6pm and you're supposed to be at the restaurant to meet the others in less than 30 minutes. "Hmm I'll be quick I promise. I won't even undress you." He lifts you up and places you on the bathroom counter, reaching up your dress only to realise you aren't even wearing any panties. "See no panties, I'll be real quick I swear." He moves his hand across to your core and you can't help but let out a quiet moan. "F-fine... just a quick one." Tilting your head back allowing his lips access to your neck. "Hmm just a quick one." He repeats before lining himself up and thrusting inwards, trying to catch your breath you grab his shoulders, holding tightly for dear life.

We're soo gonna be late.

**6 missed calls ScarJo**
** 3 missed calls RDJ**
**2 missed calls Seb**

Shit.

"As amazing as that just was we need to leave. Like now. Look." You show Chris your phone for him to see all the missed calls. "Okay, okay we're leaving." He holds his hands up surrendering before lifting you down from the bathroom counter. Quickly turning you fix your hair and lipstick before heading out to the car, Chris had decided to drive tonight, he said it was because he wasn't up to drinking but you knew it was to keep an eye on you as this would be the first time going out and drinking since rehab. He was such a gentleman but you wished he wouldn't worry.

"Finally where have you both been?" Scarlett is the first to greet you both pulling you in tightly for a hug. "Traffic." You and Chris both say in sync. Both of you totally trying to play off that you'd not rehearsed your excuses in the car. "Hmm traffic. If you say so." Scarlett gives you a look, the look she gives when she knows you're lying. "Scouts honour." You say raising your hand only for Scarlett to slap you across the arm playfully. "Play nice ladies." Chris intervenes pulling Scarlett in for a quick hug. "You Christopher are something else." She responds also pulling him in.

A few hours pass and everyone is having a great time. You'd all decided to go out to celebrate the finishing of filming. You couldn't wait to get away on the press tour, far away from everything and spend some quality time with Chris, admittedly you were both going to be working but you knew you could definitely have some fun along to way. You'd started to get drunk on the wine you and Scar were sharing much to everyone's entertainment. Everyone knew after a few you and Scar could be a right pair of jokers.

"H-heyyy *hiccup* h-handsome. H-how you doin'?" Winking towards the guys. "Who you talking to there Vee?" RDJ shouts from across the table, causing everyone to laugh a little. "Obviously youuu gooood l-looking." Pointing over to him and winking. "Okay, I think you've had enough now Vee, wouldn't you say?" Chris gently removes the glass of wine your swinging about from your hand, making you turn and pout at him. "No don't pout at me baby, that won't work." You pout some more, "you're boring." Shifting in your chair to face away from him. Leaning into Scarlett you begin shouting into her ear thinking your whispering, "L-let's go to the bar and get some more drinks!?"