TWENTY FIVE

"Vee, someone's left a muffin basket in your dressing room." One of the assistants comes over to you on set after you've finished up filming one of your scenes. "Oh, thanks Sarah." You stay seated in your chair on your phone fully aware of who'd sent them. It was starting to get annoying now, every other day something was delivered to set. It started with the flowers, then it was boxes of chocolates which you of course binned, now it would appear muffin baskets were his next move. You hadn't heard from T in over 2 weeks now, he'd gone radio silent which only frightened you more. Anxious of what his next move might be.

*PING*

T: Enjoy the muffins baby girl, gave them an extra added kick.

Surely he doesn't mean...

Raising from your chair you bolt to your dressing room grabbing the basket and heading straight out back to the larger trash cans, dumping them inside. You couldn't be sure he'd put drugs in them but you weren't going to take that chance. He wasn't going to get away with it. Reaching for your phone again you can't help but retaliate.

Vee:
What muffins?  I've been and checked  myself. Oh wait that's right they're in the trash, looks like the staff don't even want your gifts.

You stand there a moment anticipating whether you'll actually get a reply.

*PING*

T: Don't test me Venus, you wouldn't want one of those photos getting leaked now would we...

Screw you.

"Baby why are you out back here? What's the matter?" Chris' voice startled you and rips you back to reality. "Oh erm I was just taking a phone call but lost signal." You raise your phone shaking it about giving a weak smile. He can sense something is up, he's noticed for a few weeks now something is wrong but unsure of how to approach the situation. He can't risk pushing you over the edge, he did trust you but maybe not enough that you wouldn't use again. "Baby please tell me what's wrong." He steps more outside moving towards you. "Chris I swear I'm okay." You reach over taking his arm gently stroking his elbow with your thumb, trying to reassure him but his face tells you easily that he doesn't believe you. "Baby girl please-"

"Just drop it Chris." You come across harsher than you'd intended but him calling you baby girl just didn't sit right, it just reminded you of Tony. You can see the hurt in his eyes. "Fine, if that's how you're going to be." He returns the harsh tone before quickly turning away and making his way back to set. Chris was staring to get annoyed at how distant you were being again, he was determined to find out what the problem was and if that meant falling out with you then so be it.

Great first T is on my case blackmailing me and now my boyfriend probably won't speak to me for the rest of the day, this is just great.

**Later that day**

The rest of the day was pretty none eventful filming carried on as normal, Chris just avoided you the whole time but if you were honest you made no effort in trying to speak to him either. The car journey home wasn't much better, Chris didn't even speak to you, let alone even acknowledge you. When you pull into the driveway and he cuts the engine he's about the step out when you reach over and stop him. "Chris I'm sorry okay, I didn't mean to come across like that." He keeps turned away before letting out a deep sigh and and shuffling to face you, you gently place your hand on his cheek stroking his beard slightly, lightly smiling. His eyes are cold his expression emotionless, you can feel a knot forming in your stomach. " I know you're lying. I swear if you're using again I'll never forgive you." Turning again quickly he opens the car door and heads inside leaving you sitting there stunned. Sitting a moment you decide enough is enough.