FIVE

The next few weeks flew by and you had progressively got worse and worse as time had gone on. Work was doing fine you were able to compose yourself enough to get through all necessary interactions needed. But personally and at 'home' everything was spiralling out of control. Your drug addiction was getting worse and worse. You'd gone from having to odd few to it becoming a regular and daily basis. You started to feel you couldn't function without them. You had them hidden all around room, in different draws just incase you needed a fix.

You were out till all hours every night, doing god knows who and god knows what. You'd regularly not make it home until 2am or even at all depending on how your hook up went. Sometimes it was just in the restroom of the club, other times you'd actually make it back to there's. But this morning was different because your awoke from your sleep in your bed only to find a stranger there.

"Shit!" You groaned and you realised how badly your head was pounding. Placing your hand against your forehead.

After about 20 minute the guy woke up trying to greet you with a kiss but you turned your head in disgust . It was obvious you didn't want him there and with that he quickly grabbed his things together got changed before leaving the room all before saying one word to you.

"Slut"

Tbh I did deserve that I mean I literally sacked him right off.

As the guy made his way to the front door he bumped into Chris who just glared at him before the guy nudged passed and bolted for the door.

"Vee!"

Shit

You knew you were in trouble and had been caught. With that you grabbed an oversized tshirt and your panties and made your way down the stairs ready for the shitstorm about to go down on your ass.

"Yes lover boy?" You say innocently smirking at him.

"Stop calling me that" He snared.

"What lover boy? Well you are aren't you" as you take a step closer and wink.

"Look just because we have to share some stupid kisses in this movies does not make me your lover boy."

"You're right... but wouldn't you want to me" you say staring intensely in his eyes obviously making him uncomfortable as his jaw clenched.

"I'm warning you Vee"

"What you gonna do Chris... spank me" you say in a low but seductive tone.

His nostrils start to flare and with that he grabs you by the arms and slams you against the wall in radge. You wince in pain a little but then begin to smirk.

"Ooh kinky.. I like it" you wink again.

"Stop it!"

"Stop what, you're the one holding me against the wall".

Chris just looks deep into your eyes squeezing your wrist above your head a little harder, then down to your lips then back to your eyes again, hoping you wouldn't notice. You noticed.

"You wanna kiss me... lover boy... you wanna touch me... you wanna feel me..." continuing in a seductive tone looking only at his lips whilst biting your lower lip.

" I said stop" as he slams you into the wall again only this time harder. you wince again. With that you slowly start moving your lips closer to his, never breaking eye contact. His breathing is considerably heavier as you come closer and closer, your noses touching. Without him even realising he had started to move his lips closer ready to receive you but you pulled back slightly . Looked at his lips then back to his eyes. You just smirked and moved your head back leaning it on the wall.

"Point proven. Now if you don't mind letting go on my wrists, I'd like some breakfast, I was up all night fucking that guys brains out, I'm starving".
He instantly releases you and you start to walk away giggling to yourself wiggling you're hips.

Oh he say wants me but there again, I kinda want him too.

Check and point. Vee 1 Chris 0

****

Chris POV

You storm up to your room instantly trying to process what the fuck just happened. You nearly kissed her! Man you nearly fucking kisses the girl who broke your boys heart.

"Wtf Chris."

That was so stupid! What were you thinking. But you know exactly what you were thinking. You wanted her and you wanted her badly. You still do. Even though Sebastian never confirmed or denied the reasoning behind the breakup you knew deep down Vee was not a cheat but after all you said to her on the phone, calling her a vicious bitch and a whore all those years ago you knew there was no going back. So you decided hating her was the better option. You didn't want to admit your mistakes. And for that she hated you too.

You wanted revenge and man were you gonna get it. It was obvious she was playing seductive mind games so you decided game on. Two can play at that game Vee. You just needed to make sure you weren't caught.

Authors note: well who knows what will happen next.

Stay tuned ❤️